Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did BM come to the hospital?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:29 AM
  • 29 Replies
If you had a baby with your DH, did BM ever show up at the hospital?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
texasgirl1982
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:28 AM

No she didn't. 

SIL insisted dh call his 2nd ex wife (no kids) to let her know he had the baby (um yes he did all that work).   When he said it wasn't her business and refused she called her.  SIL took it upon her self.  This was like right after, not a few hours or days.

I think unless you have some super duper relationship with bm, it is just weird.  The step kids coming to see the new baby is one thing, bm well that is just akward.

psychessun
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:19 AM

with our first, she was going to.  She was going to bring the skiddles -- i'm sure she just wantedt o dump them off, since it was like the first two days in a row she ever had to take care of them herself. 

DH told her not to show up.  But she managed to get to our house right after we got home -- and dumped the skids for three hours after saying she'd be back in 30 mins.

chanizen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:50 AM
No she did not. Dh left, got the sd, sd's boyfriend,dd and ss. I would not have wanted bm there partcularly. Bm is not my friend or my family. It would not have been appropriate. So we simply did not extend the invitation.

Had she been the type to come on her own, I would have pleaded tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PageKing
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:20 AM
No but she came to the house to see them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:40 AM
No, she isn't crazy. Actually, BM hasn't met my children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summertymelove2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM

HELL I mean heck no LOL

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:56 AM

no

4kidsmomma4life
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:00 AM

uhhhhh no.  She would not be welcome in the hospital room.  DH went and got all of the kids and brought them to see me/baby.  Then he took SD home and he went home with the other kids.

Micksbabe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:30 AM

no kids with my DH.  However, hypothetically, since Hippo chooses to pretend I don't exist, no way in hell would she get to see my child.  Ever.

KoJosMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:33 AM
She did for our second daughter, which made me kind of mad. I had just had a c- section and she was the last person I wanted to see. Also She gave birth 3 months earlier and made a point to have ss13 walked down to our car when we had to pick him up. Idk it was awkward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)