Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Court Order in mail

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

The court order from the judge came in the mail yesterday.  Custody will continue as 50/50 residential custody.  The week starts on Sunday evening @ 7pm If the children are here for the week then they get to spend the night with BM on Wednesday night and vice versa.  On her weeks, we will get skids on Wednesday night. 

Simply enough right?  I think so..however-DH doesn't like the 7 pm pick-up time because the kids go to bed at 8:30 here so he called BM and asked her if they could change the time til 6pm and put it in writing and have it notarized.  She started screaming..if you didn't want your fucking kids then why did you fight me in court...blah blah blah!  Geez lady- he didn't ask you to keep them..fucking bitch.  THen she's like this wednesday night shit is BS.  Why can't you just be civil and let me have the kids all the time and give me $400.  Then there's no going back and forth and I don't have to deal with you..

She's insane. She makes me wanna bang my head against the wall...He hung up on her.

End of story for now

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charli627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Wait did I read correctly? He wants the kids an hr EARLIER and she is screaming about NOT wanting them?
Oh boy. I'm so sorry. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Yup that's what you read!  She's a fucking nut I tell ya.  DH had the phone on speaker so I heard everything.. So now on Sunday night we will get them at 7pm from her house get home at 730, put them in the bath, dress them for bed and put them to sleep...fun huh? 

Quoting Charli627:

Wait did I read correctly? He wants the kids an hr EARLIER and she is screaming about NOT wanting them?
Oh boy. I'm so sorry. Hugs

KoJosMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM
I never understand the bm's that get mad when the father actually wants to be part of their kids lives. There are so many out there that wouldnt want that much time, she should be counting her blessings!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misurromommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hahahaha, know the feeling. DH lost his job last year and asked for a temp reduction of the support and more time with SD. She started to scream it was all about the money, so we said: " ok , we figure it out". Even after that, having SD more is for BM only ALL ABOUT MONEY.  She started crying at mediation , because DH did get more time with SD.

nmaxwell816
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM

BM pulled that shit...she states he's only taking his kids to keep more money in his pocket.. But of course because when they come here we don't feed them or do fun things with them. they have no clothes here or shoes and we have no water just because he wants more money in his pocket...Of course I am completely joking all about that but she acts like he doesn't provide for them when they are here.  She's a complete nut job and i'm sure within the next 2 years..dh will have full custody

Quoting Misurromommy:

Hahahaha, know the feeling. DH lost his job last year and asked for a temp reduction of the support and more time with SD. She started to scream it was all about the money, so we said: " ok , we figure it out". Even after that, having SD more is for BM only ALL ABOUT MONEY.  She started crying at mediation , because DH did get more time with SD.

4kidsmomma4life
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Quoting KoJosMom:

I never understand the bm's that get mad when the father actually wants to be part of their kids lives. There are so many out there that wouldnt want that much time, she should be counting her blessings!

lilangilyn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I'm with KoJosmom. You would think that BMs would like for their children to have involved fathers. But from personal experience I know that is not true.

Charli627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Bm would text Dh "you can't get the kids this weekend" he would ask why and she would say they were "unavailable" then after a mth when we finally got them back, the kids would tell us mommy said you told her you did not want us.......Smh. to this day, she is still telling people he doesn't pay cs and won't get them.

Quoting lilangilyn:

I'm with KoJosmom. You would think that BMs would like for their children to have involved fathers. But from personal experience I know that is not true.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misurromommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Sadly, some BM's treating it like some form of extra income. I remembber when SD wasnt in school yet, we had her every day, but BM would never allow overnights during the week. She actually said it would cost her childsupport. She would drop her off at 6am and pick her up at 9pm. 

Quoting lilangilyn:

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

exactly. BM screamed at DH the other day because we wanted to take SD on vacation with us, god forbid, but then said we never see her, umm right...

Quoting 4kidsmomma4life:

Quoting KoJosMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)