Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dinner?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM
  • 26 Replies

what are you having tonight?

I am thinking of making homemade pizza....we haven't had it in a while and i have fresh block cheese i bought last night...

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Rum.

KoJosMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Chicken.. Thats as far as I got.. Idk what else yet lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PageKing
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM

sounds yummy!  not sure here yet.  I'll prob have a homemade smoothie then ask the kids what they would like.

Seabreeze9
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Shepards pie. We had grilled steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, with carrots last night so they went into the pan right after we ate. I have never made it with steak before but it should be good.

As my husband reminds me, when I make potatoes apparently I cook for an army.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:50 PM

we tease my mom that she always cooks for an army no matter how many shes expecting lol...its never a bad thing

Quoting Seabreeze9:

Shepards pie. We had grilled steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, with carrots last night so they went into the pan right after we ate. I have never made it with steak before but it should be good.

As my husband reminds me, when I make potatoes apparently I cook for an army.

Angelknot8
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM

you type of people who just have a nice drink here and there make me so damn jealous lol.

dh wants to order strombolli ( my two oldest are with their dad , its his weekend) so its just us and the two little ones. I'm going to pull a bm move and throw something simple together for them lol

Quoting baparrot2:

Rum.

Charli627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Dh is making pan fried salmon and asparagus
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM

that sounds good too

Quoting Charli627:

Dh is making pan fried salmon and asparagus

HeatherSumowski
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

We're having spaghetti and garlic bread...and hopefully some drinks with friends when its all over with :)

I am pro-life, pro-vaccinate, pro-public school, and pro-Jesus. My kids are a little rough but a lot of fun. I am the proud mommy to Kaitlynn, stepmommy to Chase, and wife to Josh. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Quoting Angelknot8:

you type of people who just have a nice drink here and there make me so damn jealous lol.

dh wants to order strombolli ( my two oldest are with their dad , its his weekend) so its just us and the two little ones. I'm going to pull a bm move and throw something simple together for them lol

Quoting baparrot2:

Rum.

took a long time to get here! my kid just walked out the door! This was not my life five years ago! Hang in there!LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)