Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
It's like BM lives in wonderland. I'm sorry but I'm so very confused. Here's what happened:

I made cupcakes and told SD that we (my BFF and her kids and me and my kids including SD) would have a brithday party for her since we were on the road (driving up to norcal) on her real birthday, so we didn't do cake and such. DH will be working and my BFF and I will be doing pretty much what we do everyday (swim at my moms with the kids) except tomorrow I will bring the cupcakes and we will do some games for added fun :)

anywhoo, while on the phone with her mom, SD tells her what she was doing tomorrow. BM asked if she could come and SD asked Dh while BM was on the phone still. DH says that he won't be there, BM asked SD to ask what time the party was so SD asked me. I said that it was only my BFF and I that will be there and SD says "my mom wants to know what time". I said, " we don't really have a time, whenever BFF and I get it together and are all ready. "SD tells her mom that she will call her when she's ready.

Ok, so I'm like FML... Lol, but I'm ready to bite the bullet and I tell SD that we will most likely be ready by 11:30. SD says OK...

Then at dinner, DH get a text. It says that DH and I should not be making requests through SD, bla bla bla...

Now I was in the kitchen and didn't hear every word, but I don't think SD asked BM to go, I think SD was being honest when she said "mommy asked if she could go".

I dunno, maybe she didn't ask SD to go, maybe BM thinks we were asking SD to aak her to go???? I have no idea why she would think that.

So.... This was very strange indeed. Projection or a misunderstanding?

She says that DHs lies are going to be corrected later in life. Lol... All I can do is giggle. Why is everything so crazy? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ShannaBee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Sounds like a misunderstanding. Even I am confused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Spades
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:54 PM

I don't know... sounds like a projection.  What's she want?  To come or not come?  I'd tell her make up her mind, let DH know right away (so you can be prepared), and find something else to whine about.  Geesh.

truly.a.taurus
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM
I hope its a big misunderstanding. Bm could have easily asked to speak to dh but thats besides the point. Did dh call and clear things up?
jenessamarie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM
No, no. He says there's no point, she wants to believe whatever it is that she believes. He says it took a while to figure it out, but if she's already accusing with out asking any questions, then she's already made up her mind and there isn't any point joining that circus. Kwim?

She never even said what the her text was about. Just a bunch of accusations and threats. I'm with him. No point.

I'm going with a misunderstanding :)... Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agh81
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Sounds like a misunderstanding or either SD and/or BM are wanting to start issues. Just shake your head and play the hostess with the mostess when/if she arrives.

jenessamarie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Well I hope she's not just coming for the cupcakes because they taste like crap. The're gluten free and I tried to make the icing with raw sugar... Kinda grainy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)