Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i did n ot sign up for this

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  • 1 Replies

ok so my fiance and i have been going through cps for his 2 children from a previous for about a year and half now and going. unfortunatly their mother had got busted for possesion of many many types of drugs and distributing them with children present in her home. if only you knew the things they found in her home, its sick. I love his children very much they are like my own and i take care of the best that i can, but i cannot stand the fact that their mother will be in our lives until these children are older. I despise the woman. when i was about 3 months pregnant she tried to get physical with me, ( because she was under the influence of meth) she is very verbal and likes to threaten. i swallow so much because i love my family but i cant stand her. when me and my fiance first were dating he cheated on me and slpet eith her. ever since then i have not been the same. i am so self concious and very paranoid. I love my family but how i can i overcome this and be a supportive stepmother without the feeling of aggravation.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
newwife1
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:32 PM

First of all, there is not much you can do about her being the mother. She will ALWAYS be their mother and unless she does something worse and the courts take away visitation, then you are stuck with her in their lives.

There is no reason for you to associate with her at all. Let your fiancee deal with her, she is his problem, not yours. I'm sure it's difficult since he was with her and you at the same time, but either you have to forgive him and move on or you will doom your relationship. Do you have any reason to believe he's been with her since then or that he wants to?

All you can do is do the best you can in your home and try not to worry about her and what she is doing. She is always going to be in thier lives, and therefore in your F's life, too. You have to really decide if this is something you can deal with for the next 20 plus years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)