Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  • 12 Replies
I can't stand my fiances ex wife. I love his kids dearly but I can't even think about her it makes me so sick. We have been at a non stop battle with her over custody cuz she got popped for selling numorous types of drugs and being a meth addict so cps has been in our lives for a year and half and let me tell you it is no way to live. I can't stand the fact that we have to kiss her butt just so she doesn't make up lies about us. She has threatened me in the past and also has gotten physical with me when I was 3 months prego. Why do I stay you ask. Well cuz I love my family but I can't live with her in my life anymore. Ofcourse the best thing would be to just stay out of it but I can't because I don't trust her and my fiance. Unfortunatly when we first started dating he slept with her behind my back while I waited at his moms house for him. I just want to throw up. How do I keep my family without her in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenessamarie
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM

He cheated on you. I'm going to find a sweet pea now to fully explain my POV...

slapThere... I think that one is good. The purple hand is mine. Sorry. I know. Not very supportive.

DPrice67
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM

shrugging

I am not trying to judge you, but why do you want to be with someone you cant trust?

chanizen
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Can you trust him? I don't think so.

Really that is the problem. Otherwise, you could just pull back and let home deal with bm and her problems, is dh using?
Angelknot8
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Yep sorry I can say wow I feel bad for your situation but I have to agree with the other replys

jenessamarie
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Oh that one is better... But I think you need both.

Quoting DPrice67:

shrugging

I am not trying to judge you, but why do you want to be with someone you cant trust?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM

If you want to work on your relationship, I would go to therapy, but do you really want to be with this guy?  He sounds like a slimeball.  Do you want your children to be raised in this situation?  It sounds like a nightmare and I would not risk the well being of my kids on any man. KWIM?

Lunakim77
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM

She will always be in your life, no matter what. She is the mother of the kids and just because she is a POS doesn't mean she will not stop coming around.

You and your fiance need to go to therapy and work it out.

MrsCohen
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Get out now.  It will not get better and it will almost certainly get worse.  He slept with her while you two were together....really?? You did not take that as a hint to run for the hills?? 

sonstris
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Exactly! You're going to run yourself ragged trying to keep an eye on the two of them. You're not married yet, run!

Quoting MrsCohen:

Get out now.  It will not get better and it will almost certainly get worse.  He slept with her while you two were together....really?? You did not take that as a hint to run for the hills?? 

_Salvador_
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:47 PM
I agree. You need to leave before anything else happens. You DO NOT need to deal with all that bs. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Quoting sonstris:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)