• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your day going?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mine is pretty busy with work and school!  We also will be picking the skids up for the night....I hate going to her house with DH

eye rolling

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Gwen
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM
So far, so good! I've been digging a trench to run some wire. Started at 8am digging at about 20ft an hour 2ft deep.... That means I've moved over 300 cubic feet of dirt in 4 hours. I am a machine! Anyone want tickets to the gun show? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Faeta
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

a gun show sounds fun!

I'm just killing time now waiting for my hair to dry.

House is clean, I have work in 2 hours...  hubby gets off work in 2. dinner smells good!

New_momtoAngel
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM

having a long day at work.  I want to go home and snuggle on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy...........  I have 3 hours left before I am out of work!

QueenBof6
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Crappy today. Which is odd for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelknot8
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 PM

WAit WAit Greys starts tonight ???

Quoting New_momtoAngel:

having a long day at work.  I want to go home and snuggle on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy...........  I have 3 hours left before I am out of work!

Owner of the cafemom group
Parenting a child with Behavioral disorders by adoption or step parenting  http://www.cafemom.com/group/115157

4kidsmomma4life
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Seriously, today is one of the all time crappiest days ever.  DH decided that today was a good day to tell me he cheated on me several years ago.  yay for me.  Too bad he couldn't have told me before I popped the last two babies out.  Now I'm stuck.  More step crap will not make life better so I have to figure out how to forgive him.  blah 

crs2442
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Ugh :( This is horrible. This makes my day seem pretty good. Sorry mama :(

Quoting 4kidsmomma4life:

Seriously, today is one of the all time crappiest days ever.  DH decided that today was a good day to tell me he cheated on me several years ago.  yay for me.  Too bad he couldn't have told me before I popped the last two babies out.  Now I'm stuck.  More step crap will not make life better so I have to figure out how to forgive him.  blah 

jenessamarie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I don't like going to BMs either... too far and no point. Don't go. Easy!

My day is good! Even better now, I get to head off to school in 30 min :)... See ya DH, good luck ;)

maybaby22
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Welp besides falling down my stairs this morning, the navy shipping dh off and a busy day at work oh and SS losing $60 fundraising money we have to pay back I'd say A-O-K

mikiemom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I've been swamped with Govt end of fiscal year and 3 of my clients need to obligate money to my company by the end of the year. I can't turn down more money even though it means I need to hire 3 more people by the 20th, I only have about 10 good resume's to choose from and the govt is dragging their tails in picking from the 10.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)