• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  • 39 Replies
Do you think BM is jealous of you/your marriage? Do you think she regrets her divorce? Why do you feel this way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybaby22
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Eh sometimes. No I dont think she regrets it but I think she is jealous of the life/home/peace we have together but she would never admit it.

newwife1
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Not jealous, but I know it bothers her that I am 9 years younger and am a size zero. She's quite overweight and her usual "insult" is to say I'm skinny or say she's going to kick my skinny ass. So I know her bothers her that I'm tiny or else she wouldn't constantly mention it.

whatIknownow
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I am sure she does not regret her divorce. I don't think she is jealous of my marriage. I imagine she might wish for a stable relationship/marriage, as she has had several almost-fiance's since the divorce and clearly she wants that kind of relationship. But I think that is something that most people want, and is not specific to how she feels about me personally.

meow615
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM

No, not really jealous. And I don't exactly think she regrets breaking up with BF. But I do think she regrets not having a nuclear family for SS. I suspect this because she keeps trying to cobble together some sort of nuclear familyness for SS by asking BF to do lots of things together with her, like holidays, birthdays, etc. She also keeps wanting to take pics with BF and SS and her so that "SS has them all together" to remember later in life. It all strikes me as odd considering she and BF only dated less than a year and she broke up with him as soon as she got pregnant.

Spades
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I don't know.  She may be.  DH left her because he found out about her drug abuse problem.  He tried to make it work, but she just lied to him and wouldn't go to counceling.  She now seems pretty happy with her new husband and two other children.  But she says some weird things sometimes, like, "My house is TEN TIMES cleaner than your house."  Just stupid things like that out of nowhere that AREN'T true, btw lol, give off the vibe of insecure.  We've always been stable here, and she's not ever been able to do that with her addiction.  I think that gets to her more than anything...that DH has provided SS with a great life.

truly.a.taurus
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Never thought about it but i think she enjoys her free spirited life.
jessiesluv
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Yes.

Yes.

Because she told my MIL and she threw such a fit when we got engaged, her then boyfriend broke up with her. She knows she screwed up.

whatIknownow
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Ask how many of the previously-married women here are jealous of their ex's new wife. How can it be that all our husband's ex's are jealous of us, but we're not jealous of our ex's new wife?

Arkansasgirl79
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Ugh...good point WIKN, Im not even a tad bit jealous.of BFs wife. I honestly kinda feel sorry for her. But BM has told me that she is jealous of my stability. But I had that even before I married DH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emerald2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Yes.....I think she is very jealous. Bcuz she she spends all her time worrying about what we are doing, where we are going, and she lives on facebook waiting to see what I post. She comsumes her life with mine and DF......which allows her no time for her kids. I gurantee as soon as DF and decide to move on up in whatever we do or want and the lil gurl starts to talk more clearly.....the bs will start all over again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)