Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central
Bm called today to tell dh that SD has been difficult to handle lately. Lately is a lie.. she's been calling dh for a year now on e a week to cry about how she can't handle SD. Well now its my sons fault because the kids fight. They are both 3 years old.. only 6 weeks apart.. yes they fight yes we intervene and yes we discipline. So bm calls with her mother to tell dh that I need to take my son and leave my house every weekend. Fuck that. Bm can drop that shit with a quickness because its not happening. Then her mother who has never even seen my son asked if my son has Adhd . Then goes on to say if I don't leave then she will not allow SD to come over for her visits.. so dh will be out there Friday with court order in hand and a sherriff by his side. I am shaking with anger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM
Replies (11-12):
Angelknot8
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM

DEFAINATELY don't react and dh should do NOTHING more then just what you said. Sounds like their drama feeders. ignore they will huff up and then give up.

Owner of the cafemom group
Parenting a child with Behavioral disorders by adoption or step parenting  http://www.cafemom.com/group/115157

pdxmum
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM

I like your DH...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)