Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

You should put your spouse before your kids and skids? Do you think your spouse should put you before your skids and kids?

by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Replies (61-63):
jenessamarie
by The follower :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Super cute guys! Lol

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting newstepmom61811:

Thank you, same to you too. To each their own...what works for some, not for all. I enjoy and respect your posts, perspective, and strength I sense in your answers. You've been at this a while making it work. I've use some of your advice with my family I've seen on other threads and it's worked like a charm. Disagreed with some of the rest, still respect where you're coming from, you've earned your stripes.

Quoting whatIknownow:

well we can agree to disagree. good luck with your marriage and step kids.

Thank you for saying that. I appreciate that very much.:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM
I agree with this.

Quoting LemonZest:

I think putting the spouse first does put the kids first (in most cases).  If you have a stable, loving relationsip with your spouse and seek to support them and stand united with them as a cooperative partner, your kids will grow up in a stable, loving home.  Too often, people put their kids first and end up neglecting their marriage.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
looneytunes290
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM
As long as there arent safety concerns then I feel it is the only way that a family can raise children to have healthy relationships as adults. We are a blended fam his, mine, and ours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN