Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You should put your spouse before your kids and skids? Do you think your spouse should put you before your skids and kids?

by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Replies (61-63):
jenessamarie
by The follower :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Super cute guys! Lol

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting newstepmom61811:

Thank you, same to you too. To each their own...what works for some, not for all. I enjoy and respect your posts, perspective, and strength I sense in your answers. You've been at this a while making it work. I've use some of your advice with my family I've seen on other threads and it's worked like a charm. Disagreed with some of the rest, still respect where you're coming from, you've earned your stripes.

Quoting whatIknownow:

well we can agree to disagree. good luck with your marriage and step kids.

Thank you for saying that. I appreciate that very much.:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM
I agree with this.

Quoting LemonZest:

I think putting the spouse first does put the kids first (in most cases).  If you have a stable, loving relationsip with your spouse and seek to support them and stand united with them as a cooperative partner, your kids will grow up in a stable, loving home.  Too often, people put their kids first and end up neglecting their marriage.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
looneytunes290
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM
As long as there arent safety concerns then I feel it is the only way that a family can raise children to have healthy relationships as adults. We are a blended fam his, mine, and ours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured