Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Teenage Step-parent needs help!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi!        I need advice, opinions  on teenage step parenting         Please share :)

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Replies (11-15):
madre420
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM

17 is a horrible age...They know everything and do not want to follow any rules. Why did she hate it at her BM's house?

beachgirl999
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM

she and her mom are just alike  same personality       that's why they butted heads all the time          her mom couldn't control her      mt step-daughter has pretty much done her own thing    now she moves in with her dad and i and of course we have rules, etc         she has tried to take over the house :( 

beachgirl999
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM

she does good in school            her mom moved 3 hours away since she moved in with us       (took my 12 year old step daughter with her)      i was shocked that she didn't try to get her daughter to stay with her             seemed she was glad she left ??

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM

what do you mean by "she has tried to take over the house." Can you elaborate on that/

maybaby22
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting whatIknownow:

oohhhhh I thought YOU were a teenage stepmom! HAHAHAHA.... damn... I was not even close.

oh no offense (I'm 50... lol)

ha ha me too. My response to a teenage step parent would be to run like hell lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN