Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas lists?

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
Does your SK already have a Christmas list?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:07 PM
SS wants everything he sees on tv. We're gonna have to narrow down the list.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fancypantswife
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Yep,He knows I shop early and hes usually the first one done with his list. He doesnt want to miss out I think,lol
Angelknot8
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Nope, We'll do what we do with the other kids. Get a big book for toysrus and let them circle things to give ideas. Then we get  some they asked for (well santa does, unless its my oldest he knows)  and we buy some that we think they will like.

Owner of the cafemom group
Parenting a child with Behavioral disorders by adoption or step parenting  http://www.cafemom.com/group/115157

Ms.Gwen
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I took them all to toys r us one at a time and registered them just like you would for a wedding or shower. I put DHs name on the registry and he told BM and her family about it. Due to the lack of communication from them the skids have received duplicate presents in the past. BM just got SS5 a T-Rex though he's scared to death of dinosaurs and SS9 a transformer set though he said he's done with tranformers.... We are hoping if she doesn't actually have to communicate with us she will shop better this time... Well, it's worth a try.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maybaby22
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:26 PM

They are brainstorming right now. I love this time of year. I used to plan my list for weeks in advance :) Plus my skids know im a black friday shopper so they need to get it to me by then.

brendafrenda
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Oh yeah!  My SS also wrote one for his younger bro., sister and our dog!   Isn't that hilarious.  But since that list- We've gotten some catalogs and we're adding.  I even took back something b/c the boys didn't circle it in the catalogs! 

Devtanbay3
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
My SS-12 wants a bike for our house so that is definitely what he's getting. We are also getting an Xbox 360 w/Kinect for all of the kids to use when they ate here. And I forgot to add that my DD-12 had been online window shopping & has about 5 pages of crap :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:49 PM
She's 2. So we just buy things we think she'll like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:49 PM

yep,They already have an idea of what they want.It would have been nice if my dh would have waited(like I told him..men!lol.)to buy son12 the golf set that he did.urghh,now you have me thinking of it..lol. 

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:53 PM

my skids have about 4 sets of gparents.So I am starting to dwindle down the lists,bc after every year that I have seen they have so much junk,its ridiculous!

My 4 siblings and I are all dec babies.my ss15 and dd9 r dec  babies...so yeah,it sucks..lol.ss15 wants work out stuff.ss12 wants an xbox and stuff...my dd's want shoes and clothes.Everyone this year is going to focus on less..lets see if it happens:/ I think x mas should be about memories:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured