Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New 2 this! Just hoping 2 find some advice & a place 2 go 2 chat with other stepmoms out there! My name is Tiffany :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pristine729
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM
My name is Ren
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramita
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM

My name is Ayla I have two girs (ages 4&2) and one step-son (age 5 almost 6)...I have been a step-mom for almost 3 years now...and trust me I've been through a lot...let me know if you need advice or just wanna vent...

ramita
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh and to warn you there are some women in here who twist what you type and can be a little mean about what they say just don't take what they say to heart...try to take what you can from it and go on...

nmaxwell816
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Welcome to the group

AlyOops821
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

This is true.. you have to try to read between the rudeness. Sometime its actually good advice, just written in a way that initially ticks you off.

Welcome :)

Quoting ramita:

Oh and to warn you there are some women in here who twist what you type and can be a little mean about what they say just don't take what they say to heart...try to take what you can from it and go on...

grownsexy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Welcome to the group.

ShannaBee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smomx3
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Thank you all for welcoming me!  I look forward to getting to know everyone better :) Have a great day!

Cambriagurlmom
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Hi I'm Jaaziel, I have 2 girls ages 4 and 5. and two boys ages 5 and 9. the boys are my step-sons but there BM is only in the picture when she feels like calling. I hope you can find great advice and friendship here

grownsexy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Welcome!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)