Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Tired but Appreciated :D

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Boyfriend had a crazy day yesterday, getting stuck at work much later than usual. I agreed to pick up Little Man at the babysitters and took him to dinner before my Yoga class. Caught boyfriend just in time to trade off with Little Man and I still got my "me time"... ahhhhh.

Came home to a cleaner house than I left and my boyfriend's Facebook status, "wants to give a big thanks to daddysgf for doing what she does for little man and me everyday!! love you!!"... that little bit of appreciation goes a long, long way!

Just gushing because it's nice to know he recognizes what I do

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ms.Gwen
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:58 AM
I know what you mean. Every couple of days my DH will sneak on my computer while I'm at work and leave a stcky note saying thankyou/ I love you for all that you do. I love that about him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelknot8
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:20 AM

It is very nice and a simple thank you like that makes a world of difference. I feel so bad when I read about sm or anyone for that matter who aren't appreciated!

Owner of the cafemom group
Parenting a child with Behavioral disorders by adoption or step parenting  http://www.cafemom.com/group/115157

E_is_4_Ethan
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM
Wow. I would love that. don't get me going my husband has been such an ass!! I can't even stand to speak to him at the moment. And it's all due to him not being that way. I keep thinking I'm being a selfish bitch, and i need to suck it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RTXmommy06
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:34 PM

That is so sweet :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)