Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg freakin ridiculous....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:47 PM
  • 17 Replies
Bm always looks way trashy and wears this tattered red oversized hoody some guy gave her. She shows up tonite w her mom to pick my baby up.
I've beem missing a zip up blue jacket. Its like a periwinkle blue...whenever she visits I always pack her a bag. I throw my jacket in the back seat and hubby grabs the bag and baby and drops off...
SHES WEARING MY JACKET....!!!!!!!!! I chew on my strings...nasty habit....but I saw it.
I'm kinda mad but lmao at the same time...
Just out of curiousity wwyd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MasterAtArms
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I would probably say, "Oh hey! What do ya know! I've been looking for that jacket for ages! Thanks for finding it for me!" And then request it back.

Kill em with kindness is my motto.

newstepmom61811
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd be grossed out at anything of mine being on BMs body. She could keep it, I'd consider it a donation to the poor! LMAO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I'm so confused. she was picking up your baby? Why? How did she get the jacket that you threw in the back of your car? i'm sorry...I don't get it.lol

gr8d8n3mom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM

yeah, I think I'd try something like that! it just might work, might add that DH must have grabbed it with bag for baby by mistake,

Quoting MasterAtArms:

I would probably say, "Oh hey! What do ya know! I've been looking for that jacket for ages! Thanks for finding it for me!" And then request it back.

Angelknot8
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:41 PM

She was referring to her stepchild as her baby ( just bite your tongue and walk away) And I'm assuming that her dh must have grabbed the coat along with the child's things and handed it to bm and instead of bm returning it saying this isn't mine shes wearing it.   I personally can't say what I'd do.

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

I'm so confused. she was picking up your baby? Why? How did she get the jacket that you threw in the back of your car? i'm sorry...I don't get it.lol

Owner of the cafemom group
Parenting a child with Behavioral disorders by adoption or step parenting  http://www.cafemom.com/group/115157

8sEnuff
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:42 PM

That reminds me of the time I had given my sd one of my hoodies that I didn't wear anymore and later she brought a picture home with her of her bm wearing that hoodie.  I thought it was a little weird that bm would want my hand me downs.

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:44 PM
This.

Quoting MasterAtArms:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!

I guess I would have said... oh man, that used to be a really nice Jacket. (with a smile of course)

Quoting Angelknot8:

She was referring to her stepchild as her baby ( just bite your tongue and walk away) And I'm assuming that her dh must have grabbed the coat along with the child's things and handed it to bm and instead of bm returning it saying this isn't mine shes wearing it.   I personally can't say what I'd do.

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

jessiesluv
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say "hmm thats funny, I had to get rid of mine that I had like that. My sister borrowed it and after she gave it back, told me she had lice." LOL

MasterAtArms
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Quoting jessiesluv:

I would say "hmm thats funny, I had to get rid of mine that I had like that. My sister borrowed it and after she gave it back, told me she had lice." LOL

Lol! That's hilarious!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)