Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

haha me and BM # 4 are b!tches$

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

DS has 2 brothers and a sister, all different moms. In my defense, he's the oldest (age 4), BF cheated on me, so he has a brother one month younger than him (taken by CPS) and a sister 16 months younger than him (mom got married to another man while pregnant, so he's the assumed father) and then he has a brother who just turned one.

BF was extremely abusive, and when I left, I left with full/sole custody. He has not seen my son since. The day after I left him, he met BM 4. She immeadiatly started in on me about letting BF see my son, and I told her where to stick her bullshit..

Shortly there after, she was pregnant, and then the abuse started.. she sent him to jail when he beat her with a baseball bat while pregnant. She reached out to me for support.. we became what I would consider friends. She filed for sole custody and it was awarded. We went together to get protection orders after he started sending us both threatening letters from prison.

He does not see either child.. He is now back in prison for 2 years... non payment of child support, burgalary, vandalism and assualt.. I have no idea who he assualted.. nor do I care. I only know he's in prison because part of it had to do with the child support he owes me.

So I get a random message from some fake facebook profile ( I know it's fake, because it's some model chick wth 3 friends, and a brand new profile) telling me that BF beat her up and what not.. and when I told her I didn't know who she was or care about anything he did.. she told me that BM 4 and I are just bitches because we won't let him see his kids...

Now I can't stop laughing.. I blocked the profile.. and now I keep getting random friends requests from people I don't know.. I hope whoever it is doesn't think I'm stupid enough to just add people I don't know.. haha I find it hilarious.. I just keep blocking people..

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Is he in prison still? Should this be reported? Or do you think it is his latest GF?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelliza1028
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I think it's his latest girlfriend.. he's in prison.. I double checked to make sure...

jessiesluv
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Good Lord. What an idiot. Good thing he's in prison.

SassyMom25
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I would have said, 'if he wants to see them so bad he can take me to court, but since I have sole custody I doubt that will make any difference'. Does he see either of the other two kids? I also would have told her that she is stupid for defending a 'man' who beat her and expecting any sane person to allow their child around that.

Chrismomto5
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM

What losers!  I would be laughing too if I were you.
Oh, and it is awesome you and BM 4 get along.  Do you two get your kids together to play?  

Chelliza1028
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM

It's rare, but we try. BM 4 moved 100 miels south, and I moved 60 miles west. Her son just turned one, so he doesn't walk or talk yet. DS doesn't have much of an interest in him. We have agreed not to tell the boys they are brothers just yet.. Not a conversation I'm looking forward to having either.

I have taught my son that all families are different and that he is lucky to have a mommy, a step daddy, a step sister, and lots of extended family. She is teaching her son the same thing. My son has no memory of X and her son has met him like twice, and is obviously too young to remember.

When the child was born, my son was getting a step dad, a step sister, new grandparents, aunts and uncles etc. I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell him this child was his brother on top of everything else. He was having a hard time adjusting to all the other new people in his life.. I didn't want him to feel any obligation to this baby.

We get the boys together every other month or so..

Quoting Chrismomto5:

Oh, and it is awesome you and BM 4 get along.  Do you two get your kids together to play?  

Chrismomto5
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I can understand that.  My ex only has restricted visitation.  His 21yr old gf is due to give birth next month.  We don't talk about the new baby.  I told my ex that when the kid is a year old, I would discuss him bringing it by for the kids to meet him.  There is no reason to introduce a baby into their lives when he hardly sees them.  (He has exercised his visitation three times in the past 2.5yrs.)  

Quoting Chelliza1028:

It's rare, but we try. BM 4 moved 100 miels south, and I moved 60 miles west. Her son just turned one, so he doesn't walk or talk yet. DS doesn't have much of an interest in him. We have agreed not to tell the boys they are brothers just yet.. Not a conversation I'm looking forward to having either.

I have taught my son that all families are different and that he is lucky to have a mommy, a step daddy, a step sister, and lots of extended family. She is teaching her son the same thing. My son has no memory of X and her son has met him like twice, and is obviously too young to remember.

When the child was born, my son was getting a step dad, a step sister, new grandparents, aunts and uncles etc. I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell him this child was his brother on top of everything else. He was having a hard time adjusting to all the other new people in his life.. I didn't want him to feel any obligation to this baby.

Quoting Chrismomto5:

Chelliza1028
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I don't blame you. He's no constant enough to be a part of your childs life, then why should your child have to go through the hurt of knowing they have a sibbling out there that dad never brings over...

When BM 4 got pregnant BF told me I had to get to know her and allow her to be a part of my son's life because she was having my son's brother.. I just laughed at him... If YOU don't see my son, then why do I need to get to know your girlfriend? Because she got knocked up by the same loser I did?? I don't understand that logic..

Quoting Chrismomto5:

I can understand that.  My ex only has restricted visitation.  His 21yr old gf is due to give birth next month.  We don't talk about the new baby.  I told my ex that when the kid is a year old, I would discuss him bringing it by for the kids to meet him.  There is no reason to introduce a baby into their lives when he hardly sees them.  (He has exercised his visitation three times in the past 2.5yrs.)  

Quoting Chelliza1028:

Quoting Chrismomto5:

Chelliza1028
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM

No, the one child was taken by children services after the mother asked him to keep the child over night (idiot woman) and he took it to what he thought was a drop in daycare.. because he's an idiot.. and it was a crisis daycare.. turns out the mother was on drugs, so they took the child. I doubt she ever got him back..

The little girl, the mother got married while she was pregnant. He and I were still together because I was the idiot that was too terrified to leave him. I gave her a ton of baby stuff to help out.. (crib, stroller, high chair the big stuff) and she threw it all in the garbage.. told him he would never see his daughter unless he would leave me for her (I wish he would have) and then she got married.. That guy signed th birth certificate.. and I don't think he sees the little girl at all.. He obviously doesn't now, because he's in prison..

Quoting SassyMom25:

I would have said, 'if he wants to see them so bad he can take me to court, but since I have sole custody I doubt that will make any difference'. Does he see either of the other two kids? I also would have told her that she is stupid for defending a 'man' who beat her and expecting any sane person to allow their child around that.

chasinrainbows
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Sounds like a good thing he is not in your son's life. As for FB, you can always change your privacy settings where complete strangers cannot look you up or friend request you.

Good luck with everything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)