Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby is at BM's having a sit down conversation with her..UPDATE: He's home...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM
  • 20 Replies

And I'm feeling nervous. This has never happened, since I've been in the picture. Last weekend she asked im to move back in with her (her DF beat her up).

Things between him and I have been tense.. we are kinda broke right now, and will be for about 2 more months. We have no extra money. We cut off the cable, and sold my laptop, etc. etc. We bought a new car and the first few months the payment is 600 a month.  So we're pretty broke.. until the payment get cut in half on March 1st.

We're stressed, and bored. Can't go do anything, can't take the kids to do anything.. today, we hardly spoke to eachother all day because he was mad at me. We had free tickets to the boat show, for he and I, but the kids were 5 bucks a piece, and parking is 10 bucks a car. We could not afford to spend the 20 bucks. He wanted to go, so I told him to take SD and go and I'd even drop them off, so we wouldn't have to pay for parking.. he got really mad at me for even suggesting it.. and we didn't speak much the rest of the day..

And now he's over there. He's probably on his way back, but maybe not. She's been bugging him for a sit down conversation for about 2 weeks now.. As of right now, with the roads being bad, his conversation would have lasted a half hour if he walks in the door now.. I'd getting nervous.. things have been tense in our family life.. I know I shouldn't be worried.. I know it's just a bump in the road and we'll recover.. I know they have to sit down and talk every now and then, they have a kid together.. I know all of this.. I'm just feeling..

INSECURE!!! I hate this feeling

So he stopped at his mom's which is what took him so long.. BM's "sit down conversation" was her asking him for 1,000 dollars from our tax money. He just shook his head and walked away.. I swear to god this woman is psycho!! She will NEVER get to claim SD, because she doesn't work and the court order says DH gets to claim SD every year as long as he is caught up on Child support..

Last week it was "move back in with me" and this week it is "can I have 1,000 dollars.. "

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chelliza1028
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Why do I feel so anxious.. by the way.. if he walks through the door now, even with bad traffic, it would have been an hour convo..

Prayin4Serenity
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM
I'm sorry. I know how you must be feeling. Hope he walks in the door soon and all is well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelliza1028
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Bump for update.. thank you Praying4.. all is well

hellokittyy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM

;\ im sorry doll

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM
She wanted that!! God she is about crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Did she say why she thought that was a rasonable request? I would like to hear it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Agree

Quoting GlockMom:

She wanted that!! God she is about crazy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelknot8
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Did she give a reason for wanting it?

I am the face of IH

Madmary921
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:29 PM

What is DF and BM?

ThePinkRobot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Hey, can I have $1000?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)