Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Welcome! Introduce Yourself & Get Started Here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to Stepmom Central! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

Join us in Stepmom Central 

by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
boxerlover1265
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hi, my name is Patty and I am a 46 yr old new step mom. I have 4 kids; bs 23, bd 24, ss 11 and sd 8 (hubby had kids later in life) . My husband and I have been married 10 months. I am so happy to find this site and hope I can find the correct group to vent/get advice that I really need!!

Bertieb
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Hi Patty, I'm glad to find it too, I have 2 SS in 20's one married with 2 girls. I have one BS 25 and BD 14. I have one SS 17 still with us on visitation 2 weeks a month. I've been married 5 months. How are you?

mandajo1982
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda. I have 2 boys that are mine, a 6 year old and the youngest will be 5 in march. I also have 2 older step daughters from my husbands previous marriages. one that is 10, and we recently got custody of, and a 13 soon to be 14 year old that still lives with her mom. Looking forward to talking with other step moms to get some help on some areas.

SPbyMaryL
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Hello my name is Mary. I am a step mother to 2 boys (12 & 4) and I must admit it is one of the hardest things in the world. I was born and raised in Texas, have been living here in AZ for almost 3 years and I am blessed with the most supportive husband ever. Looking to meet new friends and get advice every now and then.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Welcome Patty!

Quoting boxerlover1265:

Hi, my name is Patty and I am a 46 yr old new step mom. I have 4 kids; bs 23, bd 24, ss 11 and sd 8 (hubby had kids later in life) . My husband and I have been married 10 months. I am so happy to find this site and hope I can find the correct group to vent/get advice that I really need!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Welcome Amanda!

Quoting mandajo1982:

Hi, I'm Amanda. I have 2 boys that are mine, a 6 year old and the youngest will be 5 in march. I also have 2 older step daughters from my husbands previous marriages. one that is 10, and we recently got custody of, and a 13 soon to be 14 year old that still lives with her mom. Looking forward to talking with other step moms to get some help on some areas.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Mary, welcome to Stepmom Central!

Quoting SPbyMaryL:

Hello my name is Mary. I am a step mother to 2 boys (12 & 4) and I must admit it is one of the hardest things in the world. I was born and raised in Texas, have been living here in AZ for almost 3 years and I am blessed with the most supportive husband ever. Looking to meet new friends and get advice every now and then.

Hulasmiles
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Aloha I'm Hokulani! I have a son whose 6 and a daughter whose 8. I also have a stepdaughter who is 21, that I'm not proud to represent her as a family member of mines since she put me through hell for nearly the whole 12 years that I've been with my husband. The reason I joined Cafemom because I want to change that relationship with my stepchild. I think addressing some of the issues that I'm experiencing and recieving other stepmothers advices will strengthen my faith and hopely grow a relationship with my stepdaughter. HELP!
lostdarkangel13
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Hi my name is Alisha. I'm 30 yo and have a 4 yo daughter. I'm new to the step mom idea. The guy that I've been seeing for almost a year has a 10 yo daughter from a previous relationship. We (me and my guy) are about to move in together and this will put me more into his daughters life. I'm all for it but a little nervous. Still unsure of how and what to do. So I'm looking forward to being a part of this group for some help and guidance. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Welcome Houlani!  I'm hopeful that your stepdaughter will see your efforts and reciprocate.  Good luck!

Quoting Hulasmiles:

Aloha I'm Hokulani! I have a son whose 6 and a daughter whose 8. I also have a stepdaughter who is 21, that I'm not proud to represent her as a family member of mines since she put me through hell for nearly the whole 12 years that I've been with my husband. The reason I joined Cafemom because I want to change that relationship with my stepchild. I think addressing some of the issues that I'm experiencing and recieving other stepmothers advices will strengthen my faith and hopely grow a relationship with my stepdaughter. HELP!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)