Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Introduce Yourself & Get Started Here!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to Stepmom Central! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

Join us in Stepmom Central 

by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Replies (501-510):
newstep123
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Hi !  I'm Jen, and a stepmom to 2 great kids.  Their dad and I are getting married soon, and we all live together, and it's great....most of the time :)  I'm realizing many challenges and trying to respect boundries and all that fun stuff.  I'm looking forward to getting advice from others about situations that arise, from others who are in my shoes so to speak.

momof387
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM

hi! I'm 25 year old mom of 5.. i have three of my own two boys 6 and 2 and a little girl 3.. 2 step kids boy 10 and girl 11.. i have been with my boyfriend for 6years on and off... we are not married but i see hiskids as my own.... our story is very long and very crazy and we are finally settling down as a family... i like so many step moms don't know what to do when it come to the discipline of our stepchildren.. i have tried everything being nice, doing everything for them because that's what there mom does and i have tried to ignore them when they act up as there dad  told me to do.. i get called names, trash talked, lied about, the son hits me and tell my two youngest 3 and 2 to call me names and tells them to hit me and to not listen to me. he tells them "mommy's stupid", "mommy doesn't love you". he tells his mom i hit him or i cursed at him he lies to his dad and tell him he doesn't call me names or hits me.. his dad believes him and call me a lier and we argue over what he does all the time... i need help before i just walk away...

karamichele76
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Hi, my name is Kara.  I am new to cafe mom so I am still trying to figure out how to do it :)  I have 5 children.  My oldest son is 11, my step-daughter is 8, my youngest son is 7 and my twin girls are almost 2.  Looking forward to meeting new people and getting advice from others.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Welcome to the group Sherry!

Quoting hethen:

hi im sherry i have 4 children of my own and my boyfriends 4 as well

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Vivian, it's nice to meet you.  :)

Quoting vvnayers:

Hey y'all!!!  My name is Vivian.  Both my husband and I are in the military and we are currently in Ft. Campbell, KY.  I have a biological son who is 10 months old and I have a stepson that is 7 years old.  My stepson is my husbands froma previous marriage and we have full custody (somewhat).  We have him 300 days out of the year and his bio-mom cheated on my husband when he was deployed, abused their son, and was on drugs, so his son has had some issues.  Plus he has ADHD so we have our struggling moments.  I wouldnt change my little family for the world!!  I love them with all my heart.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Welcome to Stepmom Central and congrats on your upcoming marriage!

Quoting newstep123:

Hi !  I'm Jen, and a stepmom to 2 great kids.  Their dad and I are getting married soon, and we all live together, and it's great....most of the time :)  I'm realizing many challenges and trying to respect boundries and all that fun stuff.  I'm looking forward to getting advice from others about situations that arise, from others who are in my shoes so to speak.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome!  It sounds like you've got a bit of a challenging situation.

Quoting momof387:

hi! I'm 25 year old mom of 5.. i have three of my own two boys 6 and 2 and a little girl 3.. 2 step kids boy 10 and girl 11.. i have been with my boyfriend for 6years on and off... we are not married but i see hiskids as my own.... our story is very long and very crazy and we are finally settling down as a family... i like so many step moms don't know what to do when it come to the discipline of our stepchildren.. i have tried everything being nice, doing everything for them because that's what there mom does and i have tried to ignore them when they act up as there dad  told me to do.. i get called names, trash talked, lied about, the son hits me and tell my two youngest 3 and 2 to call me names and tells them to hit me and to not listen to me. he tells them "mommy's stupid", "mommy doesn't love you". he tells his mom i hit him or i cursed at him he lies to his dad and tell him he doesn't call me names or hits me.. his dad believes him and call me a lier and we argue over what he does all the time... i need help before i just walk away...

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Kara!

Quoting karamichele76:

Hi, my name is Kara.  I am new to cafe mom so I am still trying to figure out how to do it :)  I have 5 children.  My oldest son is 11, my step-daughter is 8, my youngest son is 7 and my twin girls are almost 2.  Looking forward to meeting new people and getting advice from others.

Frustrated0113
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hello my name is Dreama and I'm a step mother.  I am recently in a custody battle over my step son and just want to see if anyone else has been through this?  Did your outcome come out well? If so what steps were taken?  I really want my step son to be with me because I feel that's in his best interest. 

wkdwytch
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Hi, I am a mom of 2 teens and 2 stekids-13 and 4. Lots of mama drama with the mother of the 4 year old (DH has been married twice and has kids with each wife.) Looking for a place I can vent without driving the rest of the world crazy! LOL. Thanks!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured