Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

last nights drama

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
BM picked up FSD4 on Thursday, Friday she calls saying she's getting into stuff and being a pain in the butt. FDH tells her don't leave stuff she's not supposed to get into where she can reach and she's 4!!,she's gonna act up sometimes!
Saturday night comes and she calls FDH saying we need to go get her cuz she let kids in her house while BM was sleeping and that she has no food and if we don't get her she's gonna have to starve. I let my parents borrow my car for the weekend so we had no car. We are close with BMs dad so we asked him to get her but then she won't give anyone her address!! He tells her it's on the CO that he has her for the weekend (he let her take her since she hasn't seen her in weeks) she says call the cops if you want her. So he did! Then she's freaking out cuz he called them. FDH had enough ay this point she's ALWAYS creating drama when her daughter is with her. Anyway she has her Mon drop her off and FSD4 is all worried cuz her mom told her daddy called the cops on her and she told her daughter she was gonna kill him!

FDH is gonna file for full custody and child support. Straw that broke the camels back!!
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
raerae725
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Wow sounds like a mess of a situation poor lil girl.  Good luck to you and your family.  

brrmom81
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Sorry to hear all of this. You guy's r making the right decision to file for custody. That little girl deserves better. Good Luck! Stay strong!

paladinmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Quoting MoreThanMost:

BM picked up FSD4 on Thursday, Friday she calls saying she's getting into stuff and being a pain in the butt. FDH tells her don't leave stuff she's not supposed to get into where she can reach and she's 4!!,she's gonna act up sometimes!
Saturday night comes and she calls FDH saying we need to go get her cuz she let kids in her house while BM was sleeping and that she has no food and if we don't get her she's gonna have to starve. I let my parents borrow my car for the weekend so we had no car. We are close with BMs dad so we asked him to get her but then she won't give anyone her address!! Been there done that.  BC BM broke the CO and refused to give an address, she wasn't allowed to take the kids until she provided an address.  He tells her it's on the CO that he has her for the weekend (he let her take her since she hasn't seen her in weeks) she says call the cops if you want her. So he did! Then she's freaking out cuz he called them. FDH had enough ay this point she's ALWAYS creating drama when her daughter is with her. Anyway she has her Mon drop her off and FSD4 is all worried cuz her mom told her daddy called the cops on her and she told her daughter she was gonna kill him! This is a scare tactic to make FSD fear her daddy.  When, in reality, it turns against BM and now FSD is fearing BMs words.  In a child's mind, when a person threatens this - they take it literally!  Your FDH needs to help his daughter understand that he is safe and the police & courts will help protect him from BM.  

FDH is gonna file for full custody and child support. Straw that broke the camels back!!  Sounds like the right thing to do.  Full Legal everything... Supervised visits... perhaps BMs dad would be willing to facilitate?

“I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.” -Louisa May Alcott

MoreThanMost
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Thanks just trying to do what's best for the lil girl since her mom is mentally unstable
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM

That sounds nuts!  Actually, it sounds like my ex when he first left.  He left my then SD with me then kept threatening to call the cops and say I kidnapped her!  

lilangilyn
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Blech. The threats sound like stuff Hammy would say. Just hang in there. I hope the littel girl has a happy ending in all this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)