Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM asking too much vent **update**

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:02 PM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this

So BM comes to DH and me and says she's pregnant. So I congratulate her, then she insists to DH that I save DS things for her in case she has a boy, and that if she has a girl we need to give her thing things from my previous pregnancy. Now, that was just too far. I see asking if I could save some things for her from DS, but for her to ask for anything from a child that I lost, a loss that she laughed in my face about, I don't think so. DH says I might be over reacting, that it's been 8 years, I should be willing to part with some things. Well I'm not! Besides, most of it is all personalized with a name! I've never told anyone the name I'd chosen. She asked what the name was and said maybe she would like it and use it! I had to leave before I smacked her. Now I don't want to save anything of DS either. DH however doesn't see a problem with it. He thinks if I don't it will only cause more issues with BM, well as of right now, I don't care!

DH wised up this morning, he said he'd been stressed out from a work project and didn't want to deal with BMs stress on top of it. And didn't think I would take it as a "my side, her side" situation. He called her this morning and told her no and not to bring it up again.

...well...while in my pissed off mode...I figured if BM likes to create drama I'd let her be on the other side of it. And I sent a text to her bf. I was going to just type it in here, but I will probably get a lot of shame on me comments, so I'll put it in another post.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
5 moms liked this
BM is heartless POS!!! You do NOT owe her anything. Tell bitch to fuck off!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chanizen
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM
3 moms liked this
Wow..is she nuts..... That is so insensitive.... There are no words. That so sad. I'm sorry for your loss

And for having to deal with someone who is that insensitive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM
I know there would be some replies saying BM did not mean to hurt you, so what if you give her stuff, and so what if she uses the same name for her child and etc. BUT this pcyso laughed in your face about loss of YOUR CHIlD! This should NOT be forgiven! Everybody has his own limits to forgivness, we are NOT saints for GOD sake, not all of us can turn other cheek!
You are NOT overeacting-you simply still hurt, and this bitch knowingly put salt on open wound!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darrensmom11
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:17 PM
I'm sorry but HE THINKS IT WILL CAUSE ISSUES?! Wth!? ITS YOUR BABY'S PRECIOUS STUFF! If you want to save it for the next 20years or take a personalized pillow of your lo to your grave then that's your decision! YOUR THE MOMMY. YOUR DH SHOULD SUPPORT THAT! Why would He want you to give anything at all to his ex anyway? Weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrandiGra
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this

You should not give that hateful bitch a thing. Donate it to goodwill or a women's and children's shelter.

And if your DH says a damn thing about it slap him with a frying pan. He should have your back and be sensitive to YOUR feeling.

nmaxwell816
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

You've got to be kidding me.  I wouldn't save a damn thing for her.  And I surely wouldn't give her anything from my own child that you lost!  smh!  How old is DS?

ThePinkRobot
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtf. She's disgusting & your husband is crazy. You don't just TELL someone that they need to give you a bunch of free stuff. Just tell them both that there's zero chance of her getting anything & that you will not discuss it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM

BM made snarly comments about my still born daughter so i know that feeling all too well.  Your Dh should be happy you didn't kick her in the damn stomach!

blossom413
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM

DS is 7 months. After thinking on this, it has dawned on me that she probably only brought this up because a few weeks ago I called her out on her BS in front of a few friends. I had posted that here. Now I'm wandering if she is even really pregnant or if she just made it up to open a door to that subject.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

She actually laughed that you lost your child?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)