Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I haven't met the guy you're b****ing about

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • 60 Replies
2 moms liked this
Whose husband is nothing like what BM describes him to be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM
My husband is nothing like BM makes him out to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MLance12107
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Complete polar opposites. DH is 1,000 times better than what she describes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM
No way. If he was he'd be a coked out, alcoholic, abuser who sleeps with anything on two legs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atownrb
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Nothing like what BM says! Of course I don't act the way she acted when she was married to him either. I think it takes two! I never see anything close to her description of him but then again if he was sooo bad why did she try to get him to cone back after she's the one that asked for a divorce....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katcb1019
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine!!! My dh is not anything like bm describes him to be.

newstepmom61811
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM
My DH treats me much better than he did BM. She treated him like shit, he wasn't good to her in return, has grown up a lot, she still hasn't. Different personalities either fit or chafe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I would disagree with BM that DH is irresponsible but otherwise he is as she describes, she has said complimentary things about him as well.

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea how Bm describes her ex-husband.

pepper504
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM

From what BM has said in trying to bait me, she has no clue who my DH is.  Our marriages are nothing alike and he is not the same person that he was with her. 

It is a huge difference because he chose to marry me because he wanted to be with me, not because I got knocked up.  I did not marry my ex because I got knocked up.  In fact, my ex and I had a relationship before I got pregnant.  We know each other.  Hence why now, we get along and are raising a very well adjusted child who sees how relationships with people should be.  Regardless of whether you are together or not. 

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My SO is nothing like what his ex treated him life. He is caring and loving and very intimate and strong.. he is a lover.. he has passion for his kids.. he is just an amazing man- i will never understand how his ex could let this man slip thru, going unnoticed, unappreciated, and really unloved for so long..

She doesnt bitch about him, bc I dont talk to her. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)