Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

So my DH wants me to ask this...(for birth mothers)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  • 32 Replies
DH: "would you think it's wierd if you BF went and found a girl with a similar personality? Who bakes like you (assuming you bake) and is the same age as well as born the same month?"

Let me elaborate (sp?) My DH (who yes, btw used "BF" he knows the CM lingo) think my ex (bm to my DD) went out and found someone similar to me cuz I bake (I make $$ off it) and his new wife bakes, she is 7 days younger then me, same sign, birth mth. She also colored her hair the same color I had it when I was with him, same hair style..which is unique cuz I'm very "rockabilly" So my DH feels my ex went out and tried to find my replacement and wonders if ur ex were to do this, or did.. Is it wierd? How do u feel? He also think my ex thinks of me while he has sex with his, now wife..

** and my ex has told me she is like me (I get along very well with her.)

*** he wants me to add he found her online (plenty of fish) I don't know why that matters I met him through his brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my!

margarita time

packermomof2
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband has the same birthday as my ex.  I didn't go out and find a guy that shared that... I found a guy I liked and he happened to have the same birthday. 

The only thing SM and I have in common is that we breath and are female.  I know her birthday is close to mine, but I doubt that was something he was thinking about when he found someone willing to put up with him.

Ms.Gwen
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM
3 moms liked this
I would be very worried for my DHs sanity since he is pondering on what my ex thinks about when Fn his wife... Maybe worried about my own relationship too....?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Quoting 2bkayleesmommy:

DH: "would you think it's wierd if you BF went and found a girl with a similar personality? Who bakes like you (assuming you bake) and is the same age as well as born the same month?"

No, I wouldnt think it's weird. I imagine the personality attracted him to Woman A, so the same attraction would hold true for Woman B.

The age and the birthdate.. that's random.

I had a serious boyfriend for a few years before I met DH. They were the same age (5 years younger than me), born in the same month (June).  Similar personality in some ways. I think everything but the personality is coincidence.

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM
5 moms liked this

I think I would have asked.. are you thinking of his wife when WE have sex?

No, really.. I would say... who gives a fuck.  

2bkayleesmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I don't know y he cares! He just don't want anyone to think of how sexy I am but him! Lol

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

I would be very worried for my DHs sanity since he is pondering on what my ex thinks about when Fn his wife... Maybe worried about my own relationship too....?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natacha78
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Ppl have taste ,my x new gf looks a lil like me... That's just his taste
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM

If that was the case, he wouldn't be thinking of your ex thinking about you during sex. I think it's the complete opposite.

shrugging

Quoting 2bkayleesmommy:

I don't know y he cares! He just don't want anyone to think of how sexy I am but him! Lol

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Your DH is using too many brain cells thinking about this.

2bkayleesmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:17 PM
He doesn't think of anything butt my ass while we have sex. Maybe dead cats to last longer haha

He just thinks my ex is still in love with me and wants me (I don't feel this way)

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

If that was the case, he wouldn't be thinking of your ex thinking about you during sex. I think it's the complete opposite.

shrugging

Quoting 2bkayleesmommy:

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)