Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Update for those wondering

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM
  • 37 Replies
He showed up at the ultrasound. Didnt enter the room fully and stared off while it was happening. Cornered me afterwards and now he has the kids tonight through to Monday night. I had to also buy allergy medicines for them, because they are having foods my kids are allergic to and he said he isnt wasting money on medicine. Ok. Updated for those who made me feel like the evil BM. Going back to my corner now to monitor my contractions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammyJK
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM
2 moms liked this
No clue what your sitch is, but good luck with the ctx!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Faeta
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM
um... No idea what brought this on/ the back story...

but how far along are you? Due date?

congrats on the lo on the way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jen137
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I don't know what this was about..but hope all goes well with baby.

newtothismi
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM

No idea on ur story...but take care of you and ur lil ones.

nena61978
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM
What little I can gather your man is a douchebag...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I am 32 weeks. My due date is May 31st. I have problems with preterm labor and she also has IUGR. She also has something wrong with her heart, but the doc said she hopes it repairs itself before birth and we will know more when she is born. All of my boys were high risk and 2 of them are special needs.

Quoting Faeta:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Who said you were a bad BM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jen137
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and your situation with baby on the way.  I was in the hospital for 3 months with my dd10. I had her at 33 weeks and she was in NICU for 3 weeks after that.

Quoting Kenre:

I am 32 weeks. My due date is May 31st. I have problems with preterm labor and she also has IUGR. She also has something wrong with her heart, but the doc said she hopes it repairs itself before birth and we will know more when she is born. All of my boys were high risk and 2 of them are special needs.

Quoting Faeta:

Kenre
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM
I had told my ex that I was going to be changing the weekend plans and I needed the kids Saturday until 5 and that he could keep them until Monday since they didnt have therapy due to the holiday to make up for the lost time. He is emotionally abusive and controlling. 6 weeks ago he told me he would go for custody if I didnt put the kids into school and stop homeschooling. So I looked into a local charter school for our 4 year old to go to kinder next year. I told him and he told me to find the money to send them both to preschool. He is not giving me child support that is placed. 2 weeks ago I told him that I was putting our 4 year old into sports and that I was going to make sure it was a later time in the day so he can watch his son play. He told me he wouldnt be able to make it. Then he text my sis (who watches my kids while I work) that if she didnt stop watching my kids for me and they didnt start in a daycare than he was going to take custody of them. She told him to send child support and nothing more was said. Then he emailed me that he heard that I was moving a guy into my place so he is now taking me to court for custody. I am not dating nor moving anyone in. I ignored the email. Then he cornered me at the hospital/clinic. I dont want my kids taken from me. I have proof he gives them food they are allergic to and wants them taken from therapy they need. I cant afford a lawyer and his mom has one on retainer already for him. I dont have the money or family with money like he does. I get so scared when I see him. He knows he can verbally bully me into it and he just has to remind me that I am poor and threaten my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM
People were attacking me for changing his weekend. Thing is that I have sole and say when it is his weekend.

Quoting ShannaBee:

Who said you were a bad BM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN