Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Thank you!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM
  • 22 Replies
4 moms liked this

I just wanted to say how appreciative I am of this group... I've only been here a few days, but it has made things a bit easier to deal with. I have never had to deal with a crazy BM and it's been comforting to see I am not alone (though sad to see there are so many crazy BM's). 

I am a BM as well and have never made life difficult for my ex or his gf, so it's all new territory for me.

Thanks for being so awesome!

~*~ "To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art" ~*~

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ec_mom
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Glad you're here. It's nice to have people we can relate to & sometimes visiting the site is good entertainment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happyfeet215
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Yes. I agree. Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not a BM. But I am the SM.  And I deal with CRAZY!  Glad to know there ARE good women out there that don't try and make their ex's lives hell!  KUDOS TO YOU!!!!!

jessiesluv
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Glad you are finding support!

LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM

This is a great group! I'm gonna miss it. :o( The ladies on here are awesome, though!!!

packermomof2
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a mom who hasn't made life difficult for my ex or his wife.  His wife thinks otherwise.  At least that is what she tells whoever will listen when I have the unfortunate opportunity to be in the same vicintiy that she is. 

jessiesluv
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Where you goin?

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

This is a great group! I'm gonna miss it. :o( The ladies on here are awesome, though!!!

LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Thinking about bouncing out of this group since my son's SM has made her appearence in here after leaving cafemom for awhile. Totally bummed about it since this is my favorite group. :o( I can't think of a legitimate reason that she is in here since she has already stated that she has no relatiosnship with DS, doesn't plan on having one and doesn't even consider herself a SM. Let's not forget the post about what exactly I could do to make her think I'm a changed person which didn't even make sense?!? 

Her bitterness towards me will not get in the way of BF and DS, even if it means me having to leave a group I was in before she joined cafemom. Poo. 

Quoting jessiesluv:

Where you goin?

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

YesImMomToo
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Dont go!

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Thinking about bouncing out of this group since my son's SM has made her appearence in here after leaving cafemom for awhile. Totally bummed about it since this is my favorite group. :o( I can't think of a legitimate reason that she is in here since she has already stated that she has no relatiosnship with DS, doesn't plan on having one and doesn't even consider herself a SM. Let's not forget the post about what exactly I could do to make her think I'm a changed person which didn't even make sense?!? 

Her bitterness towards me will not get in the way of BF and DS, even if it means me having to leave a group I was in before she joined cafemom. Poo. 

Quoting jessiesluv:

Where you goin?

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww... you think I could stay without WWIII going down? ;o)

My husband says to stay, too. He said she is just playing games and wants to be disruptive since she is bored with nothing better to do. He said just stay and ride it out, enjoy the ladies and conversation in here.

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Dont go!

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

Quoting jessiesluv:

Where you goin?

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

~*~Disposable diapers contain traces of Dioxin, an extremely toxic by-product of the paper-bleaching process. It is a carcinogenic chemical, listed by the EPA as the most toxic of all cancer-linked chemicals.  It is banned in most countries, but not the U.S. Babies have this on their skin nearly 24 hours a day for an average of 3 years. Consider cloth, the benefits are amazing.~*~

~*~The instructions on a disposable diaper package advice that all fecal matter should be deposited in the toilet before discarding. It is illegal to put it in the trash and then the landfill without flushing the poo first.~*~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)