Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh *vent*

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

So, a couple of weeks ago, BM decided not to bring kids home as she was supposed to because it was raining.  So, they missed a Monday of school.

So, tonight it is raining like crazy.  And there is supposed to be snow in the pass we have to take to get there.  So, my hubby not even home yet (having to drive thru it to get home just to turn around and take them back that way) let her know we probably couldn't get them there tonight.  Theres a good chance it will be closed or....take hours and hours to get thru.

She said. Oh I will be so sad if I don't get to see them!  Yet, she will not go out of her way to pick them up.

Cause i think it would be great fun to get stuck on the road for the night with a 10 mo old!

Jeesh

Ok, vent over!

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShannaBee
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

She doesn't drive in the rain? Some people cannot drive in bad weather, like me. I get nervous.

LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Quoting ShannaBee:

She doesn't drive in the rain? Some people cannot drive in bad weather, like me. I get nervous.

I have a friend like that. If teeny snowflakes are falling, she won't drive at all. I can't blame her though... Born and raised in California and then moved to Colorado. :o)
KellyReedy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Well, SHE couldn't bring them home the day it was raining.  We would have taken them, but snow was predicted.  They eaither close the road or it takes hours upon hours to be led thru. I don't like driving in bad weather.  It was ok for HER to not do it, but God forbid snow and possibility of an unopened road stop us.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured