Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

My husband is trying to get visitation of daughter he has never raised

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband filed to have visitation of his daughter (11yr. old) that he never had much to do with and never live with. there is a lot of fighting among the x- wife, my husband and the courts. He was given sometime with her, but she really does not want to be with him... She is being forced by court order. Some how I am the bad guy because my husband wants us all to spend time together and the courts think she should be alone with him??? I do not under this and feel hurt. This is hurting my relationship with my husband, he wants to do what the courts are asking him to do so he can win visitation. The worst thing about this is the daughter wants nothing to do with him.
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Replies (71-72):
Whatdoido3691
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:11 AM
I don't expect anything... I do not know what to do??? That is why I am reaching out. I am looking for help.
Whatdoido3691
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:20 AM
I am leaving my husband. I cannot do it any more. All I have ever wanted to do was help him bond/raise his daughter. It has been over a year nothing has changed. She still hates him. The mother continues to alienate the child. A therapist told us today that the child is better off with two parents and my husband should continue to force his daughter to come because it I good for her. The child is so angry and is being abused by the mom because the mom does not want the child with dad. The child continues to tell the guardian that she does not want to be with my husband and she cannot wait to be 13 so she does not have to come. I cannot take this anymore.. Everything that is going on here is wrong. This child deserves to be happy. I cannot stand by and watch my husband force this child to come because he has a court order.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN