Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I'm going crazy!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 27 Replies
I'm getting soo sick of my SD. She is a brat from hell. Everyone does exactly what she says cuz they don't want her to cry. She is treated like a princess by everyone BUT me! She is 4yrs old her dad and mom have been separated since she was 2mths old. Her dad and mom shared 50/50 eventho it's really 70/30 (us 70% cuz BM doesn't have child care) ne-ways.. She is so rude to her grandma will yell/hit her and crys for everything all the time if she doesn't get what she wants. If I tell her to sit down she crys to her dad. It's annoying! I have a 2yr old daughter and I can't tell her no and let my SD do whatever, doesn't work like that 1 house 1 set of rules. But SO and his family and her mom's family just do everything! They've even punished SO's nephew (7) for nothing cuz michelle lie/crys. I think his mom treats her other grandchild worse then her grand daughter. Very sad. Ne-ways I'm so fed up with her and the entire situation. I just want her not here. I feel bad. But her attitude and behaviour is making me go crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

What does ne-ways mean?

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Did you not know this before marrying him?

QueenCreole313
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Quoting whatIknownow:

What does ne-ways mean?

Anyways
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Quoting QueenCreole313:

Quoting whatIknownow:

What does ne-ways mean?

Anyways

how hard is it to spell out anyways? it's the same number of characters.

2bkayleesmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:17 PM
We're not married, we are getting married next month. She wasn't always like this, this is new but been happening for months now

Quoting WifeyC:

Did you not know this before marrying him?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Why is your boyfriend allowing his daughter to behave badly?

angelmommy2806
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM
If she's only 4 and already getting get way it won't get any better. Your bf needs to step up and be a dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2bkayleesmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM
He says, " I don't wanna hear her cry" not an excuse to me! She crys anyways for everything, regardless

Quoting whatIknownow:

Why is your boyfriend allowing his daughter to behave badly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2bkayleesmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:23 PM
He doesn't listen. His mom told him she is getting fed up with her as well

Quoting angelmommy2806:

If she's only 4 and already getting get way it won't get any better. Your bf needs to step up and be a dad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting 2bkayleesmommy:

I'm getting soo sick of my SD. She is a brat from hell. Everyone does exactly what she says cuz they don't want her to cry. She is treated like a princess by everyone BUT me! She is 4yrs old her dad and mom have been separated since she was 2mths old. Her dad and mom shared 50/50 eventho it's really 70/30 (us 70% cuz BM doesn't have child care) ne-ways.. She is so rude to her grandma will yell/hit her and crys for everything all the time if she doesn't get what she wants. If I tell her to sit down she crys to her dad. It's annoying! I have a 2yr old daughter and I can't tell her no and let my SD do whatever, doesn't work like that 1 house 1 set of rules. But SO and his family and her mom's family just do everything! They've even punished SO's nephew (7) for nothing cuz michelle lie/crys. I think his mom treats her other grandchild worse then her grand daughter. Very sad. Ne-ways I'm so fed up with her and the entire situation. I just want her not here. I feel bad. But her attitude and behaviour is making me go crazy!

In red- hitting/yelling big NO NO! Your SO should teach her discipline, put limits and age appropriate punishment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN