Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am honestly in shock.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

Boyfriend and BM have had 50/50 - 2 weeks/2 weeks for two years. She recently returned to the area and has been making all kinds of threats to take Little Man from Dad, it's been a lot and I have several posts on here about it. 
Little Man went back to Mom on Sunday, we honestly thought it'd be the last time for awhile - BM made it seem as though she would be making it very difficult for Boyfriend to get access to his son. Monday night, she texted Boyfriend that Little Man wanted to Skype.. so they did for about half an hour... Today she texted and asked Boyfriend if he could take Little Man tomorrow night until Sunday... I am in shock. I don't know what's going on, she's only had him for four evenings... I'm excited for him to come but this is really random and strange based on her recent behaviour.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
whatIknownow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Why is there no CO? I know you probably have said before, but I cant remember.

daddysgf
by and that's all on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Quoting whatIknownow:

Why is there no CO? I know you probably have said before, but I cant remember.

There is a legally binding order/document but it is outdated as it was drafted right after they split. They are currently in the process creating a new custody agreement but she didn't fufill her requirements for it to go to court (a parenting course) and then she moved here, after filing for court there. 

vintagebikegirl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Sometimes BM does things like that too. Like when she decided to move away after fighting and fighting to get more time with SD. Really though, I'm past the point of being shocked anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Just be happy and try to not worry about her motives behind it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Just don't borrow trouble, take it as it comes and document document document.

angelmommy2806
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Just be happy and try to not worry about her motives behind it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)