Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could send a blocked text msg to BM or SM what would it say?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just thought this might be fun:)

If you could send a blocked text msg to BM or SM what would it say?

I would send her a link to Cafe Mom and invite her to come to stepmom central so ya' ll could meet her!!!  lol :)sidesplittinglaughter

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Toilet paper is for wiping your peep and your poop area. Pads are for your period. You WILL NOT GET toxic shock syndrome from a pad freako.

bakergirl37
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Please don't send an text saying you don't have any money and that you need some for food, only to show up 10 days later with a brand new Marc Jacobs bag that cost $428.

vintagebikegirl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM
The world is NOT going to end this year you crazy bitch and BTW...we filed a police report for identity theft when you sent us all of those magazine subscriptions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andie646c
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM

PICK YOUR BATTLES!!!

Honestly, if her and I had a "friendly" relationship, I'd probably just tell her that. It would make her life so much easier (and cause a lot less stress for everyone) if she could just let certain things go with the kids.

VLY
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM

when it comes to your kids- you are not fooling ANYONE!

cc77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM

rolling on floorLOLOLOL

Quoting baparrot2:

Toilet paper is for wiping your peep and your poop area. Pads are for your period. You WILL NOT GET toxic shock syndrome from a pad freako.

whatIknownow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:03 PM

why don't you invite her? 

TWINS609
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM

You are a real b*tch,  I wish you would just live your life and leave me and my family alone.

Ms.Gwen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM
12 moms liked this
"let's be honest. We all know it's all about the money with you (don't worry.. We won't tell your new DH). How about you just throw out a number and stop torturing these children? We'll even send you a hateful email once a month saying you'll never see the kids again so you can show it off and maintain your victim status. No one will be the wiser. So come on, how much?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivnSimply
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Please stop including me in your emails "to keep me informed" in things you are upset about. My husband keeps me informed and it sounds like you are trying to tattle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)