• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever wonder what your DH/SO saw in her?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 70 Replies
Sometimes I look at BM and some of her crazy behavior and wonder "WHAT THE HELL was he THINKING!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ekh2010
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM
A daily handle of captain she can kick it w the guys 24/7 and she has super cute kids. Other than that she looks like fiona frm shrek. She stayed w him through his cancer so he felt like he owed her...they were always on/off. Crazy time. then they had my darling girl that's aLl they did right together lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andie646c
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Most people think that when ex tells them about me :p Apparently I've been known to act crazy at times (or ex just REALLY pissed me off ... you know, two sides to every story).

I, on the other hand, have never really found myself thinking that about BM. She does some "crazy" stuff but I've "been there". Being several years into this whole "divorced mom" thing has gotten me through a few hurdles that she is now facing. I can see her side of things much more clearly now than I could have before I went through it. Back then, everything she has done would have seemed nuts ... 

OregonMom80
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM

ROFL - I've actually asked him.  His response was they were younger and she didn't act like that then.  He feels like he's dealing with a whole different person and that over the years they were together (and after) she changed dramatically.  Based on what I've heard from people who knew her then, she's always been this way but just hid it from him well and he didn't listen to people who tried to warn him that she wasn't what he thought.

KellyReedy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Ok...she looks like a beast...walks like a beast and is boisterously loud like a beast!  I'm not saying I'm no beauty pagent, but Damn!  Even he goes She's fugly...what was I thinking?

angelrach86
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Yes everyday! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Handcuffs
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Both dh and bm admitted moreso bm, that they each married the wrong person, they were more friends, got along fine. But they weren't in love, they did love each other though. Hence having kids 7 years apart.

Dh had an affair, I don't know what he saw in the ow, chick is just whacked and now their kid, has to grow up in the mess.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM

BM isn't that bad, she is reasonably attractive, she has huge breasts (I think that was a big attraction for DH), he was 23 and she was 31, DH always liked older women. 10 years later, he grew up and those things proved shallow and not enough to hold a relationship together. They never married.

LucyHarper
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:53 AM

No, I understand, she's crazy, but they were both lonely, grew up in broken homes with one missing parent and another that didn't care and exposed them to things they weren't ready for, they found comfort in each other, they just didn't love each other.

neverbeamom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:19 AM

He was young, drunk, and she looked like she'd be fun in bed- SO's exact words when I asked him when we first met.

Too bad she lied about birth control.  While he may have gotten SS out of it and is happy for that, he has been put through the mill with her lies and craziness.

PROGENITOR
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Don't many of us wonder that about our own choices in boyfriends?

I know I have!

DH made a mistake when it came to a chick. He made a few before he met me. I made more than a few mistakes with guys before I met him.

Ah. Live and learn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)