Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Baby mama Drama..............

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so freaking sick of my fiance's X. If she were to get into a car crash and die I would be at home throwing a freaking party as soon as I heard the news!!! So, here's why............

Rori hates me because she thinks that I "stole" Bryce from her. His entire family tells me that they hated each other and they were both over the relationship for the past 2 years. He and I met at a bar one night and hit it off. After a few days talking on the phone and spending time together, we decided to start dating. Rori hated it. She wouldn't let him bring the kids to meet me and she was constantly calling and texting him all kinds of drama. When we moved in together she got worse. We went to pick the kids up from her house and she called his mom bitching that he brought me to her house . I WAS SITTING IN THE TRUCK THE WHOLE TIME!!! Rori was in the window mean-muggin me and I looked at her and laughed. STUPID!!! Then, when I got pregnant she flipped out on him and decided to get him for child support!!! I lost the baby but she didn't let up. She kept texting and calling saying that he hurt her and he doesn't consider her feelings and she isn't over him yet blah blah blah! One day Bryce went to work and forgot to leave me the carseat and I had to go to my OB to make sure that there wasn't anything left over from the miscarriage. He called Rori and asked if she had a carseat that i could use. She said yeah that I just had to come get it. I though, "finally she is getting over the childish shit and moving on" . WRONG!!!!! I went to get the carseat and I was with his Uncle. He drove us. Rori started walking towards the van with the carseat and I got out to get it. She saw me and threw the damn thing at me!!! Still, I was trying to be adult and said, "thanks for letting me use it." And she replied, "you can just fucking have it!"..............Seriously??? I told Bryce about it and he ca;;ed her and bitched about how she acted. She told him, "i dont have to be nice to your home wercker!" She later told his mom that I was the one who was rude to her when I got the carseat!!!! Every time we go pick up the kids from her house she just stands in the window staring at me. Oh I almost forgot, she would drive past the house EVERY NIGHT  for no apparent reason when we lived with his uncle. She lived about 9 blocks away and could take the main street to go where ever she needed but she drove past our house instead. We saw her a few times and one time Bryce went out of town for work but left me the truck. It was a weekend and he usually gets the kids on the weekends but told her that he couldn't take them that weekend because he had to work out of town. She asked him why he lied because she saw his truck in front of the house. Again, we lived on a back street.........unless she went out of her way to drive past our house, she wouldn't see the truck!!! When he told her that we were engaged, it got even worse!!! The drama really began!! She went on and on about how stupid he was for asking me to marry him and told him that all I wanted was someone to be my babie's daddy! I have a 1yo from a previous marraige. Her father was a drug addict, I left him. i wasn't looking for a "replacement father". I wasn't even looking for a relationship it just happened! ANYWAY!!! She talks shit about me and Bryce all over facebook and every time they fight she practically alerts the media!!! Within 5min of their argument his whole family and her whole family knows about it! His mom and sister call him talking about it because she twists his words and then when they both hang up with him HER MOTHER calls him trying to figure out whats going on!!! It's ridiculous!!! Last weekend Bryce had to work on Saturday. He took his son, Ethan, with him. I was here with my daughter, Alexis and his daughter, Ellie. When they got home Bryce took a nap. The kids were running wild and really pissing me off. Ethan punched Ellie because she didn't want him in her room. I sent Ethan to say he was sorry to her and then made him take a nap. Bryce had left his phone in the kitchen and Rori called. I knew she wanted to talk to the kids so I answered it. This is how the convo went...... RORI --"Hi is  Bryce there or my kids?" ME----" Bryce is taking a nap." RORI---"Oh is he? Are the kids around?" ME----"Yeah the kids are up let me go get them." RORI---- "ok thank you." So then I went in the girls room and gave the phone to Ellie. I thought the exchange was civil but she apparently flipped out about it because she had her tweeker bf call Bryce from her phone at 1am talking all kinds of shit and threatening him. When Bryce talked to her aboutit she mentioned that she was pissed off that I answered his phone because that was his phone not mine...............WOW!!!! Now both hers and Bryce's family are pissed at her for it and she is STILL talking shit.............IDK what to do about this bitch!!!

devil mini A closed Mouth Don't get fedangel mini

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Replies (61-70):
raerae725
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:33 PM

LOL I read and liked your first post.  =)  Cliff notes are good too.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Ugh. I had a long reply typed. Went to edit it on my phone and phone screwed up. Now my post is gone. I'm not retyping it.

Short story:

-child support is not about you
-stop answering his phone and going to pu/do's
-ignore anything that isn't absolutely relevant to you
-let your husband handle the rest.

Stupid phone. Grrrr. :/

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Haha thanks.

Quoting raerae725:

LOL I read and liked your first post.  =)  Cliff notes are good too.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Ugh. I had a long reply typed. Went to edit it on my phone and phone screwed up. Now my post is gone. I'm not retyping it.

Short story:

-child support is not about you

-stop answering his phone and going to pu/do's

-ignore anything that isn't absolutely relevant to you

-let your husband handle the rest.

Stupid phone. Grrrr. :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bozo75
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Yea good luck with it. I've been a (full time) stepmom to my sd for 12 yrs now and STILL have to deal with her BM (bitch mom lol). My sd is 17 now, so I am SO grateful that I really don't have to deal with BM much longer. I've always tried to be nice to her, save face, but it never matters. Didn't take long for me to realize I'd have to put her in her place. And I have. All but smackin that bitch up (which I'd love to do). My sd has alot of problems bc of her BM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
court_1989
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Quoting blaquechinadoll:

Seems as if the thought or sight of you stresses BM. For some reason you are a hard pill to swallow. Dont take it personal or worry about it...if it isnt you, it would be the next woman. She isn't going anywhere, bc she is the mother of your BF's children, so you have to get to a place within, where she is more of a gnat than a bulldog. I agree about not answering any phone when she calls...for what? She's not calling for you. But what i dont agree with is not being there for the do/pu...why? Because gas is too damn high to make multiple trips to make someone else feel better...Long story short, the both of you will have to find ways to digest each other...or you need to find a way to dismiss her. All those family members calling and telling you what BM post on FB are just feeding the drama. Cut them off short. If they come to you or DH about BM, tell then your not interested...you shouldnt be. After all you probably have first-hand knowledge of whatever BM is posting about anyways... JMO

I agree. You should be able to go. Why make multiple trips just because she is apparently jealous?
5monkeysplus1
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:01 PM
What does not going have to do w/ multiple trips? It's the same amount of trips if i go or not. I don't go to drop offs or pick ups. BM doesn't like me & I don't need to stir up any drama. For SS, I stay home. Dh is a big boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stepdiva
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Really?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blaquechinadoll
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting 5monkeysplus1:

What does not going have to do w/ multiple trips? It's the same amount of trips if i go or not. I don't go to drop offs or pick ups. BM doesn't like me & I don't need to stir up any drama. For SS, I stay home. Dh is a big boy.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't the poster say that she & dh were usually out anyways when they do pu/do? If so, it would be making extra trips to get dropped off, then dh go get skid, then come back home. Really? To keep someone from feeling some kind of way? Please. Get over it. Not interested in buying more gas bc reality hurts. I know that I was not the cause of any break ups, not the ow or home wrecker. So, why should I be inconvienced bc of someone else's insecurities? Likewise, if dh is already out, there is no need to get me first. I don't need to be present but not going out of my way. I am too damn grown for that.
ROBIN-C
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM

well have your s/o's family unfriend her on facebook and dont explain to anyone whatever drama she is putting out there. no need to defend yourselves it just adds fuel to the fire! as long as you two keep up your end of the arguments and defending then she has someone to argue with IF you and s/o refuse to answer questiosn from others and her when she is angery then she doesnt have anyone to argue with. it takes at least 2 people to argue!

you cant control her so stop trying to figure out how! you and s/o can only control yourselves and can chose to not participate in every arguement she invites you to!

jenessamarie
by The follower :) on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM
" Not interested in buying more gas bc reality hurts."

I tend to agree with this. However, I am a supporter of stay at home if you (the SM) is uncomfortable and unhappy going...why put yourself through unnecessary unpleasantries? Kwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blaquechinadoll
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:14 AM
I agree if you feel uncomfortable, esp if some violence may occur. But when BM gets a car or better yet a drivers license, she can conduct pu/do any way she pleases. What she won't be doing is dictating how/when we use our vehicles. Period.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)