Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

HAPPY MAY.....rants and raves!

Posted by   + Show Post

Post your May rants.  Doesn't need to be detailed.  Just get it off your chest with out having to "explain your situation" !!

I'll start......

banging head into wall

Blend in!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Replies (81-90):
KellyReedy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

so then you leave us hanging?????

Quoting nmaxwell816:

I am feeling fabolous today!!!  Bet you can't guess why either...lol

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Here's my rave for the day-yesterday my middle sister and I were in the local dollar store and found 16 packs of tp on sale for $5 so I bought 2 packs.

Now DH's got extra Angel Soft for his tush!

lilangilyn
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:17 AM

My rave is that the semester is almost over and my last performance of the school year is over. Also, I made all A's in my own college program. So those are good things. Oh yeah, and SS graduates on the 30th. Woo hoo!

The vent is that I got bronchitis last November and cannot shake it no matter how many antibiotics I am on. I get better temporarily and then it comes back. Ugh.

Amy1973Potts
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I gotta poop and Im stuck at a baseball game where every single kid has ADD and misses the ball.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Oh jeesh.  Kids got home like 10 minutes ago so tired they went straight to bed!  I'm in for a zombie week.  Thanks mom!

KellyReedy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Yea congrats!  And are you sure it's just bronchitus???

Quoting lilangilyn:

My rave is that the semester is almost over and my last performance of the school year is over. Also, I made all A's in my own college program. So those are good things. Oh yeah, and SS graduates on the 30th. Woo hoo!

The vent is that I got bronchitis last November and cannot shake it no matter how many antibiotics I am on. I get better temporarily and then it comes back. Ugh.

KellyReedy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Holy crap!  Literally lololol.  Can you send me some??!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Here's my rave for the day-yesterday my middle sister and I were in the local dollar store and found 16 packs of tp on sale for $5 so I bought 2 packs.

KellyReedy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Everyone is in bed!  It's QUIET!  Ugh tomorrow is Monday.  i have a lot to do.  I hope I remember it all!

JustaSM231
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I am glad my SDs are going to BM's house on Mother's Day Weekend.  I work weekends when SDs are with BM and since this week and weekend is actually DH's visitation week, I get a weekend off to be alone with my DH!!! Is that wrong?

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Quoting KellyReedy:

Holy crap!  Literally lololol.  Can you send me some??!

Quoting Tigress22304:

They have it on sale til Friday LOL all tp on sale $5!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)