Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow- he admits he cheats on his wife (OT)

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:52 AM
  • 39 Replies

Since I only hang around this group to avoid bashing in other groups for not being a BM I post a lot of off topic crap here and I apologize for that!!!  

One of my co-workers, Richard, is going into his 60's.  Nice guy, for the most part.  Very blunt, to the point, picks on everyone in a nice way, and can really carry a conversation with anyone.  ANYONE.  I tend to get along with him pretty well and we have some pretty good talks.

Anyway, Richard just outright admitted he's cheated on his wife of 23 years since day one.  ...I'm serious.  He says it's okay, because it's not cheating if she doesn't know- but she accuses him of it all the time.  I gave him the worst look ever.

His reasoning is this- he's committed to his wife, will always be there for her, but there's nothing wrong with having fun on the side if he's not emotionally involved with the other women.  WTF?!  

I can't agree with him.  While I still think he is a nice guy, my respect for him just slipped about 100 points.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FloridaMomma
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:24 AM
8 moms liked this

Wow.  Richard is a dick.

neverbeamom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Lmao.  No pun intended.

Quoting FloridaMomma:

Wow.  Richard is a dick.

FloridaMomma
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting neverbeamom:

Lmao.  No pun intended.

Quoting FloridaMomma:

Wow.  Richard is a dick.

Maybe just a little one.  ;)

chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Well.... I wonder what his response would be if he found out his wife was cheating on him....

Bet he can see his tonsils, his head is so far up his butt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
neverbeamom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I asked- he said he wouldn't care.  

Which I highly doubt.  Although, the singer of SO's band says the same thing and he cheats on his wife all the time, too.  So maybe it really is like that.  Fuckers.  Excuse my French.

Quoting chanizen:

Well.... I wonder what his response would be if he found out his wife was cheating on him....

chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:40 AM
3 moms liked this
Well... I wished jock itch on someone earlier. Perhaps we should just hope their wives stay healthy and disease free.

Or that they get a good, well deserved case of erectile dysfunction.

Quoting neverbeamom:

I asked- he said he wouldn't care.  

Which I highly doubt.  Although, the singer of SO's band says the same thing and he cheats on his wife all the time, too.  So maybe it really is like that.  Fuckers.  Excuse my French.

Quoting chanizen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:42 AM
We need the native French to weigh in, but I think "connards". Is the correct term.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FloridaMomma
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:49 AM

I've always wondered what happens to the womanizers when their equipment stops working (which I think happens to quite a few men once they get to a certain age).  Do they still go around swinging their dick (figuratively), and flirting with women?  Only they don't have anything to back it up?  Or, do they slink away into (relative) obscurity and start resembling normal humans?

angelmommy2806
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:11 AM
That is such crap! I highly doubt he wouldn't mind if his wife was cheating on him. Why the hell stay married if you're going to cheat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atownrb
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Wow can I ask where you are from? I know a guy, same name, been married same amount of time and he cheats on his wife. Thought its kinda weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured