Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Text message from husband sister.. I call her that since she refers to me as his wife and bm as sister in law.. go figure.. Well shes inviting me for dinner.. we dont really talk anymore and I told husband why I delete her from my fb..she knows I was offended. So I replied.. May I know why? All my guards went uuupppp!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Quoting findingserenity:

Oh I would love to ship them to siberia and let their asses freeze til they stop being biatches

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Yeah..me too.. Why is that serenity that peace so hard to find?

I wish ive known how chaotic stepfamily is, it feels like everybody is struggling for power and influence. all I wanted is to be with the man I loved.. Note:loved.. And a simple quiet life for my little ones. I dont want no drama, I dont overstep on bm toes, I respect and take care of the skids but still dont know why sd20 is so toxic to want to hate me and make my life miserable. She accused me of stealing daddy.. But husband and bm are almost 4 years separated when weve met, damn people get over it!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Im counting days to get out of here.they can give any crap they want but I wont buy it and if they try all hell will break lose!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Believe me, I know, actually im not that surprised. Im sure toxic sd20 talked to her and because I dont allow sd20 crap now, I speak straight up to her, put her to her place, now its aunts turn.. Wow.. stepshits gets deeper and wont stop.. Sadly husband isnt even worth it! grr... Dumb me.

yep esp since SD20 knows you 2 dont get along. I know that game too welll.

sheesh-you know where the door is momma-is all this stress and aggravation worth it/!?!

I really hope you find the peace and serenity you're looking for. If I were you-i would have whooped DH's ass awhile ago

because she thinks if she causes enough drama/hatred for you-you'll just end up leaving. Which you should. If DH cant get his kid under control-wtf do you need to deal with her like that?!

I'm sure I could tell you to disengage but what good is that going to do when she's engaging with you?! Just to stir up drama?

I say we ship them all to overseas. Every last mean family member/inlaw/adult skid that acts like they're entitled.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE SHIPPING THEM OUT!! ILL SEND A FEW OF MY OWN-WE'LL SPLIT THE TICKETS!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Quoting findingserenity:

Oh tigress... This stepshit of drama did taught me to become braver and speak up and stand firm on my ground. if youre a tiger, I am now mama bear.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

I wish ive known how chaotic stepfamily is, it feels like everybody is struggling for power and influence. all I wanted is to be with the man I loved.. Note:loved.. And a simple quiet life for my little ones. I dont want no drama, I dont overstep on bm toes, I respect and take care of the skids but still dont know why sd20 is so toxic to want to hate me and make my life miserable. She accused me of stealing daddy.. But husband and bm are almost 4 years separated when weve met, damn people get over it!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Im counting days to get out of here.they can give any crap they want but I wont buy it and if they try all hell will break lose!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Believe me, I know, actually im not that surprised. Im sure toxic sd20 talked to her and because I dont allow sd20 crap now, I speak straight up to her, put her to her place, now its aunts turn.. Wow.. stepshits gets deeper and wont stop.. Sadly husband isnt even worth it! grr... Dumb me.

sheesh-you know where the door is momma-is all this stress and aggravation worth it/!?!

I really hope you find the peace and serenity you're looking for. If I were you-i would have whooped DH's ass awhile ago

because she thinks if she causes enough drama/hatred for you-you'll just end up leaving. Which you should. If DH cant get his kid under control-wtf do you need to deal with her like that?!

I'm sure I could tell you to disengage but what good is that going to do when she's engaging with you?! Just to stir up drama?

I say we ship them all to overseas. Every last mean family member/inlaw/adult skid that acts like they're entitled.

honey God gave you a voice for a reason!! USE IT! You got pipes in that body-USE YOUR MOMMY VOICE!

*pounds table* SHOW NO MERCY!!! Slap on that war paint soldier and show them who's boss of your domain!!!

jessiesluv
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Yeah, I dont think I would go.

findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I would loooovvveeee to do that.. Unfortunately their shit stinks sooohh bad that Im not sure custom will allow them to pass.. Hehehehe

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Oh I would love to ship them to siberia and let their asses freeze til they stop being biatches

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE SHIPPING THEM OUT!! ILL SEND A FEW OF MY OWN-WE'LL SPLIT THE TICKETS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Oohhh. I did that with sd20, and I made it clear with husband, I aint touching any drama with the step but when it comes to my kids, uh no.. BOUNDARY IS OUR BESTFRIEND! I may not be their mom but these are MY KIDS and if I dont trust them, I wont send my kids to them.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Oh tigress... This stepshit of drama did taught me to become braver and speak up and stand firm on my ground. if youre a tiger, I am now mama bear.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

honey God gave you a voice for a reason!! USE IT! You got pipes in that body-USE YOUR MOMMY VOICE!

*pounds table* SHOW NO MERCY!!! Slap on that war paint soldier and show them who's boss of your domain!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting findingserenity:

Oohhh. I did that with sd20, and I made it clear with husband, I aint touching any drama with the step but when it comes to my kids, uh no.. BOUNDARY IS OUR BESTFRIEND! I may not be their mom but these are MY KIDS and if I dont trust them, I wont send my kids to them.

is SD20 banned from your house?!

findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM
My husband smelled the drama and thats his only sibling!

Quoting jessiesluv:

Yeah, I dont think I would go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM
No.husband is a chicken but I dont allow her to take my kids out, last time she tried but I said its too far and I dont like the company (husband sister plus bm) hell no! I can imagine it now my impressionable 2yo will be coming home calling bm mommy.. Sd20 tried that with my son but didnt work..you know the story. Sly, manipulative hmp hmp hmp...

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Quoting findingserenity:

No.husband is a chicken but I dont allow her to take my kids out, last time she tried but I said its too far and I dont like the company (husband sister plus bm) hell no! I can imagine it now my impressionable 2yo will be coming home calling bm mommy.. Sd20 tried that with my son but didnt work..you know the story. Sly, manipulative hmp hmp hmp...

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

uhm it's your house too

PUT THAT BOOT DOWN WOMAN!

Tell her since she can't respect you as head bitch in that house-she's banned.

Telly Pussy Foot if he wants to see his daughter-to do so OFF your property.

findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol... I cant go that far.. Yet.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

uhm it's your house too

PUT THAT BOOT DOWN WOMAN!

Tell her since she can't respect you as head bitch in that house-she's banned.

Telly Pussy Foot if he wants to see his daughter-to do so OFF your property.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured