Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central
Text message from husband sister.. I call her that since she refers to me as his wife and bm as sister in law.. go figure.. Well shes inviting me for dinner.. we dont really talk anymore and I told husband why I delete her from my fb..she knows I was offended. So I replied.. May I know why? All my guards went uuupppp!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Replies (31-34):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Quoting findingserenity:

Lol... I cant go that far.. Yet.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

No.husband is a chicken but I dont allow her to take my kids out, last time she tried but I said its too far and I dont like the company (husband sister plus bm) hell no! I can imagine it now my impressionable 2yo will be coming home calling bm mommy.. Sd20 tried that with my son but didnt work..you know the story. Sly, manipulative hmp hmp hmp...

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Oohhh. I did that with sd20, and I made it clear with husband, I aint touching any drama with the step but when it comes to my kids, uh no.. BOUNDARY IS OUR BESTFRIEND! I may not be their mom but these are MY KIDS and if I dont trust them, I wont send my kids to them.

is SD20 banned from your house?!

uhm it's your house too

PUT THAT BOOT DOWN WOMAN!

Tell her since she can't respect you as head bitch in that house-she's banned.

Telly Pussy Foot if he wants to see his daughter-to do so OFF your property.

sure you can :) Obviously he's got no respect for you or your relationship to him.

FCK THAT!

Hand him his walking papers and bounce out. Seriously.

findingserenity
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Im biding my time... patience is virtue.. And learning fast the politics of stepshit. You gotta be calm and wise.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

No.husband is a chicken but I dont allow her to take my kids out, last time she tried but I said its too far and I dont like the company (husband sister plus bm) hell no! I can imagine it now my impressionable 2yo will be coming home calling bm mommy.. Sd20 tried that with my son but didnt work..you know the story. Sly, manipulative hmp hmp hmp...

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Oohhh. I did that with sd20, and I made it clear with husband, I aint touching any drama with the step but when it comes to my kids, uh no.. BOUNDARY IS OUR BESTFRIEND! I may not be their mom but these are MY KIDS and if I dont trust them, I wont send my kids to them.

uhm it's your house too

sure you can :) Obviously he's got no respect for you or your relationship to him.

FCK THAT!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Quoting findingserenity:

Im biding my time... patience is virtue.. And learning fast the politics of stepshit. You gotta be calm and wise.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

uhm it's your house too

FCK THAT!

being calm can be a dangerous thing......lol....once there was a situation with SD11 and DH blew it up into a big ordeal-that's when i left with DD for the day and told him I wasn't coming home until she left. I stayed calm......my mom kept telling me don't do anything stupid....you're dangerous when you're calm....believe me DH paid for THAT one

findingserenity
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh trust me, if I had afamily to turn to, I would have left husband first few months of our marriage!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting findingserenity:

uhm it's your house too

FCK THAT!

being calm can be a dangerous thing......lol....once there was a situation with SD11 and DH blew it up into a big ordeal-that's when i left with DD for the day and told him I wasn't coming home until she left. I stayed calm......my mom kept telling me don't do anything stupid....you're dangerous when you're calm....believe me DH paid for THAT one

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN