Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I've Noticed something about SD

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
I've noticed that whenever her and I are getting along she fights with her mother. When we're fighting she's as sweet as pie to her mom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rocknmom85
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM
She probably just wants attention from one when she is angry with the other. Does she ever talk to you about fighting with her mom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Yeah, try talking to her when she's upset with Bm.

Quoting rocknmom85:

She probably just wants attention from one when she is angry with the other. Does she ever talk to you about fighting with her mom?

Blend in!

saramom7
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:19 AM
I've noticed that my SD will go through "phases". For a few months SD will have nothing to do with BM other than obligatory phone calls. During this time she and I are great and then, out of nowhere she flips. BM will be everything and ad will be horrible to me. I don't know exactly what triggers this (my skids will never discuss anything that goes "wrong" with BM) but it almost seems as if she can't get along with both of us at the same time. After many failed attempts to talk to SS about it, I just ride the wave and enjoy the good days when we have them.
Cambriagurlmom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:47 AM

LOL Sounds like me and my birth daughters' Whenever I'm having a hard time with them they are perfect for their dad, and when he has issues they are perfect for me.

angelmommy2806
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM
She usually tells DH the whole conversation. Most the stuff Bm says is off the wall and SD goes out of her way to piss her off. Like the other night she was telling her mom she was having sex. Unless she's having a quickie in the bathroom at school, I doubt it cause school is the only time she's unsupervised.

Quoting rocknmom85:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN