Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

OT*You know you're addicted to Cafe mom when*........

Posted by   + Show Post

I was checking something in the mod group for here and it showed how many postings I've done for the month of April-and I made the comment about needing to get a life outside of Cafe Mom as a joke.

So Cafe Amy asked why would I do that since Cafe Mom rocks (AND I AGREE AMY!) So as a joke-and my own curiosity-I wanna know how do YOU know when you're addicted to Cafe mom?!

Sounds off!!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Replies (61-67):
Ms.Gwen
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM
When I'm talking to DH and accidentally use acronyms from cafe mom instead of peoples names like actually calling BM "B-M". Or I say to the skids "can you go tell DH dinner is ready?" and they look at me like I'm psycho and say "who's D-H?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

what the heck is rabbitsonline? That sounds like a sex site. lol

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Quoting KellyReedy:

when you wonder  "Is SHE on CM"? as you look at every mother in the grocery store...or better yet...Walmart.  Bwahahah

HAHAHAHAHA i was just at walmart getting Princess new sneakers and There was a few moms there that had me wondering

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

When I'm talking to DH and accidentally use acronyms from cafe mom instead of peoples names like actually calling BM "B-M". Or I say to the skids "can you go tell DH dinner is ready?" and they look at me like I'm psycho and say "who's D-H?"

I'm glad I'm not the only one..... lol

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting neverbeamom:

When there is aways one tab opened on your browser - and it's "CM".

I have two tabs open at all times- CM and rabbitsonline.net LMAO.

hehehe same here i keep cafe mom open at all times

neverbeamom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:08 PM

It's a rabbit owner forum.  Yep, another forum type site lol.  I keep a blog about my household of rabbits.

Quoting jessiesluv:

what the heck is rabbitsonline? That sounds like a sex site. lol

Ms.Gwen
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
You are deffinitely not alone! To make it even worse, DH has learned the acronyms from me! Now I know I have a problem! Lol!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

I'm glad I'm not the only one..... lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)