Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Weekend plans

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  • 13 Replies
What are yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoochieLibre
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Finishing up the pool. Man that thing took two weeks! Filling it in today. :)

Getting my beautiful daughter ready for prom. I may be more excited than she is. :)

Hanging out with my SO and all of the kids tomorrow for a water balloon fight! 

I love the weekend. :)

angelmommy2806
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:13 AM
That sounds like a fun weekend!

Quoting CoochieLibre:

Finishing up the pool. Man that thing took two weeks! Filling it in today. :)

Getting my beautiful daughter ready for prom. I may be more excited than she is. :)

Hanging out with my SO and all of the kids tomorrow for a water balloon fight! 

I love the weekend. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa632
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Babysitting until 5:30 & then heading out to Old Town for the evening.
My Ds has a bday party to attend right in the middle of the day, so we'll probably just hang out at home.

*bday party on Sunday, I meant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose0919
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM

working in the garden,planting more flowers,putting the pool up,and laundry

5monkeysplus1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Last night we saw avengers, today is a birthday party & tonight Dh is taking the 2 youngest boys to a baseball game & tomorrow is church & hanging out until SS goes to his other house for the week. I'm gonna squeeze in some studying tonight while the boys are gone. 2 finals next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Today we're going to clean when the boys get home, they usually have the morning to goof off. A boot camp instructor is coming over to talk to DH about SD later. Tomorrow is church and family day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andie646c
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I was just reminded I need to study for finals next week too!!! AHH!!!

There is far too much to do. I need to finish painting the living room, get the house picked up, do a weeks worth of homework (or more .... let's hope I have time for more), finish painting the boys bedroom and study for those finals!! 

Oh goodness, better put a checklist together and call in some reinforcements, this is gonna be a long long weekend.

....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM
We are on vacation ( kids are napping) we have been in the water park since 8 am.. going back after nap
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Yesterday evening we took the kids up to denver and went to the mall there. Lego store, Cheesecake Factory for dinner and the American Girl store for our princess. She just had her 6th birthday and her gift was an American Gril doll and some accesories for her. 

This morning was a trip to urgent care for a case of pink eye, soccer games all morning for the other kids, trip to Walmart for medicine and hopefully up to the Tree Nursery for some hydrangea bushes to put in the backyard. 

Church tomorrow with some fun celebrations for the kids since it is the last Sunday of their kids church activities for the rest of summer. I am feeling some ribs for dinner coming on, but that means a trip to the grocery store. But it sure sounds good!!

angelmommy2806
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Good luck on your finals!

Quoting 5monkeysplus1:

Last night we saw avengers, today is a birthday party & tonight Dh is taking the 2 youngest boys to a baseball game & tomorrow is church & hanging out until SS goes to his other house for the week. I'm gonna squeeze in some studying tonight while the boys are gone. 2 finals next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)