Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central
My stepson 12 is pissed at me. His BM got those Popsicles that you freeze (ice pops?) and she didn't want them at her house. Because they are full of sugar, messy, and her 4 yr old begs all day for them. Her solution... Bring the Popsicles and leave them at stepmoms house.

Ummm.... No thank you. I don't buy those because they are to sugary. I also have a 2,5, and 6 yr old who would be begging for them all day. And yes, the Popsicle juice would be messy for my house to.

My ss12 does not understand and now all he sees is sm being mean. I told him what his mom buys for her house stays at her house.

Once agai the evil stepmom gets blamed.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Replies (31-32):
Ms.Gwen
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd have tossed them to. I don't see that as starting drama like some OPs have? Sending BM a text or email saying "stop sending junk food to my house" or "we do actually feed the kid and don't need you to send food" now that's starting drama! All SM did is toss the crap. What's wrong with that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojojack
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Tough shit. Bm pulls that here too i usually just throw whatever it is out when skids leave. If its some kind of toy it goes back with them when they go home to her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)