Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Bm sees dead people.......UPDATE

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:13 AM
  • 38 Replies

This is what she tells the skids......I can't make this s&it up

UPDATE:  DH decided to talk to BM about it when he droped SD off today. Turns out SD thinks something touched her back when she was sleeping and BM just fed into it so SD 11 slept with her mom all week because she was terrified!!! Dh told her this is why SD can't be left alone for 10 minutes and perhaps she shouldn't feed into it. BM thinks she should just get used to the fact that she will see these things her whole life so she wont let it go and keeps scaring SD. Its days like this that make me so mad that BM has to be an a@@hole first instead of a mom....Regardless if you think it is ture or not you do NOT do this to a child....F'me grrrrrrr

by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:34 AM

blank stareDid the kids tell you this, or did BM?

ThePinkRobot
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Ghosts? I mean...it's not THAT fucked up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on May. 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Perspective: "Kids I see ghosts/dead people."

"Kids I'm a cracked out hooker." *kids watch mom do drugs or other horrible crap*

Dead people don't seem so bad now and the complaint kinda petty.

Besides some people really DO see dead people, how do you know without a doubt she doesn't?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bascha
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

It's possible that she really does.  But, depending on the age of the kids, it may not be the smartest move in the world to tell them about it.  Of course, as LyndaLoo78 pointed out...I think telling them stuff like that is better than some of the other possibilities.

momofpreemieboy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

GREAT that is just GREAT!!!! Some people should not be parents. Sorry that has to be hard on the children.

chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this
You mean you don't?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I agree...

In the world of all possible complaints. This one seems pretty thin.

Many people believe that they see or can communicate with ghosts. I've never experienced that, but there are many many things I cannot explain. Maybe they were caused by the ghosts I'm not sensitive enough to see....

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

"Kids I'm a cracked out hooker." *kids watch mom do drugs or other horrible crap*

Besides some people really DO see dead people, how do you know without a doubt she doesn't?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zannahdeux
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

blank stareDid the kids tell you this, or did BM?

Sd mentioned it at dinner and then ss and dh confirmed it and me she talked about it the whole time they were married too...
lilangilyn
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM

There is a book written by the lady that the show "The Medium" with Patricia Arquette was based on. It is a fascinating read. I think it is called "Don't Tell Them Goodbye."

I do think energy can linger and be experienced as seeing the dead.

zannahdeux
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Because I would assume that one of them would have given her some good advice by now abouther life..or that she would have found some way to make a living off of it. Plus the stories are dumb...she thought she saw someone in a hallway, I did too, turns put it was my hair and I turned to fast....thought she saw a kid by the bed, I did too but turns out I was dreaming...everything was gone in an instant...hummmmm
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)