Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

more updates: cant believe it

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:52 AM
  • 49 Replies
He slapped my face with a pair of socks and almost followed with a pair of jeans if I had not shield my face..
Im stunned, it was the first time.
Updates..
I was giving my dd a bath and husband is just outside the door, we have glass door so you can see whats going on inside, he was so busy with game,he wasnt watching ds, ds climb on the table got hold of the garlic salt and sprinkled all over the livingroom.i was mad, but all I said is didnt you see what ds did?you should have been watching cause u know ive dd. He entered and slapped ds son, I gave him a look that say its ur fault, not his.then he start his bs and I mentioned the hitting me with socks on my face anf he said its not hitting... Fff... Him! Thenhe say what, now its spousal abuse... Fuck him.. I expected his gonna twist his wrongdoing...im so angry right now.. I so badly want to leave

Updatesss...
Husband didnt get the job at ar...he just told me.he is medically unfit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Gwen
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Was it done out of anger? What led up to it?! I'm assuming you mean your SS?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newwife1
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:57 AM
5 moms liked this

I really wish you would get out of that house

You are not happy, you are mentally abused, you are treated like shit and your babies are witnessing it all

Please stop making excuses and find some help and get out of there

lilangilyn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM

This is why you need a driver's licence so that you can escape. Also why you need to get out of there.

Tarac1012
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I"m sorry - why are you still there? You need to get the heck out of this situation!

angelmommy2806
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM
You need to get out of there. Is that the type of home you want your kids raised in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I am hoping to move to ar, which is 20 hours away from his family (sk, sil) before I make a move.were moving this june as soon as he gets,his order.sil and sd20 doesnt like me and if I act right now, they will back up husband, in ar, we both dont have back up but if he touch me again, I will call the cops

Quoting lilangilyn:

This is why you need a driver's licence so that you can escape. Also why you need to get out of there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM

woman-dont make me get in the damn car and come kidnap your ass because you know I would!

And your DH would be lying in a body bag.

wtf do you let him do this to you?!

findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Dd7 mos has bad diaper rash because we baby food we just introduced plus diahrreah so shes been waking up all night. Ds2 woke up in the,middle of the night and wont stop screaming.when I took dd in the livingroom to change butt she was screaming while I was wiping her butt and husband start nagging,hes on the bed and I yelled back because im already stressed out and tired,he came out and hit my face with the socks he was holding.
He hates waking up at night to help with the babies.he has never gotten up ever to help with the babies at night.

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

Was it done out of anger? What led up to it?! I'm assuming you mean your SS?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I cant believe he did it this morning. It was a long night with two babies screaming and am exhausted. He yelled at me because dd is screaming, she has diareah and bad diaper rash.i yelled back at him and thats how it started.so fuck up.i cant wait to go to ar, it will be much better for me.

Quoting Tigress22304:

woman-dont make me get in the damn car and come kidnap your ass because you know I would!

And your DH would be lying in a body bag.

wtf do you let him do this to you?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I will.before it was verbal, menta games and control, now he started being physical

Quoting newwife1:

I really wish you would get out of that house

You are not happy, you are mentally abused, you are treated like shit and your babies are witnessing it all

Please stop making excuses and find some help and get out of there

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)