Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

help sd writing inaproriate stories and posting them on youtube

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 18 Replies

my sd is 14 and she has been posting stories i would call inapropiate stories on youtube for awhile now apprently.  me and dh have just found out about them she tried to bribe her brothers into not telling us we just got her a few days ago she says her bm already knows about them dh texted her to find out but have not heard back yet.  am i over reacting these stories are about rape and murder suicide and sex and pregnant teens.  she also posted her brothers and sisters names and their ages all on youtube then lied to us about it

i told her as long as she was in my house youtube was not.  told her she could write the stories in a notebook.  i just do not want any pervs to find her and think these are her fantasies and do them to her

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustaSM231
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Sounds to me like she needs some counseling to figure out why she is writing about rape, murder, suicide, etc.  And yeah, internet would totally be off limits.

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Hard to say if you are over reacting without more info.

Is she reading them in-front of a camera? Acting them out? What is she actually saying?

annabl1970
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:39 AM

tsk tsk

Ugh you are not overreacting! Girl needs counselling! ASAP!

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM

annabl, I'm trying to get more info! LOL

Quoting annabl1970:

tsk tsk

krazymama4
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

she is writing them and the main character is getting raped in some  in others the parents kill themselves in others some people are killing them and in yet still more the main person in a pg teen  she has like 72 people who subscribe to her youtube account and read and comment on these stories that she has writtin

annabl1970
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

annabl, I'm trying to get more info! LOL

Haha I know

When I was replying, there actually weren't any replies yet. I thought I was first to comment LOL

I think in any case she needs counselling. Writhing stories about rape murder suicide and posting then on youtube is kind of scary...

Quoting annabl1970:

tsk tsk

annabl1970
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Quoting krazymama4:

she is writing them and the main character is getting raped in some  in others the parents kill themselves in others some people are killing them and in yet still more the main person in a pg teen  she has like 72 people who subscribe to her youtube account and read and comment on these stories that she has writtin

Definitely get her to counselling!

krazymama4
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM

i know when i was a teenager i wrote poems about suicide but i am also a bi--polar manic depressive with suicidal tendincies and was crying out for help.  all my dh can say about her stories are " please dear do not hender her creative talent i know u mean well but maybe someday she is gonna be a famous writer"  i feel like shaking him and saying wake up it is a cry for help

rnmom4lif
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM

this!!!

Quoting annabl1970:

tsk tsk

krazymama4
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)