Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

im about to lose it on bm

Posted by   + Show Post
So in the court papers it says how my dh gas to pay half the doctor bills within 30 days of getting the recipes. So bm calls and wants Money like 400 bucks we say sure just get us the recipes. We never get them and she stops asking. And this happens several times for various amounts over the years. So I tell dh she probably just wants money and wants to see if well give it to her without seeing recipes. Hell no. So now she wants a 120 and sent us a list and said that aged forget about the rest if the money. OK dh wants to do so she can't get pissed and came back with all these recipes adding up to like a grand. Which I understand. So dh just started a new job so we don't gave the money she starts threating him with court. I Tim's him let Ger she hasn't giving us recipes so the 30 day thing is void. She is such a bitch she doesn't even let him see the kids and we don't have the money to take her to court. She also always wants to see and talk to dh alone and wants me to sit in the car. Which I have done cause my dh doesn't want the drama. This bitch also expects ne to be quite in my own home when she calls. F that I'm done I'm going to make as much noise as possible from now on. She ever told me to shut the fuck up one time cause I was talking to my DS. Im going to scream at her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
brittani
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM
We gave excused us from the whole house and gone outside I can hear her screaming and yelling at him from outside that she is on speaker. Which she is not and I can still hear her clear as day outside. She has yelled at him to lock himslef in the car and honk the horn. She is just insane. I'm sorry I put I'm not going to pushed out of mine own house just because she calls and I'm not going to walk on egg shells and try to keep my son quite in a different room because she is on the phone. Its just insane. She causes problems for the whole family. When she told me to shut the fuck up when I was talking to my son we were two rooms away. Hell no its crazy. She just likes to cause problems. And she has everyone afraid if her. I refuse to fear her. See where I'm coming from. I'm a bm and a sm and I would never cause these problems or tell my ex to tell his wife to shut the hell up because I'm on the phone

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Yes yell at her and remember to repetatively call her a bitch as you do that CAUSE.THAT.WILL.SO.HELP.THE.SITUATION.

Back off a bit, if she trying to talk to your DH about their child be respectful and excuse yourself and your child from the room. Don't purposefully make MORE noise; that is just plain stupid. Don't involve yourself in their conversation unless your DH asks your opinion.

Or go with your plan...*shrugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM
That is ridicdlous

Quoting brittani:

We gave excused us from the whole house and gone outside I can hear her screaming and yelling at him from outside that she is on speaker. Which she is not and I can still hear her clear as day outside. She has yelled at him to lock himslef in the car and honk the horn. She is just insane. I'm sorry I put I'm not going to pushed out of mine own house just because she calls and I'm not going to walk on egg shells and try to keep my son quite in a different room because she is on the phone. Its just insane. She causes problems for the whole family. When she told me to shut the fuck up when I was talking to my son we were two rooms away. Hell no its crazy. She just likes to cause problems. And she has everyone afraid if her. I refuse to fear her. See where I'm coming from. I'm a bm and a sm and I would never cause these problems or tell my ex to tell his wife to shut the hell up because I'm on the phone

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Yes yell at her and remember to repetatively call her a bitch as you do that CAUSE.THAT.WILL.SO.HELP.THE.SITUATION.

Back off a bit, if she trying to talk to your DH about their child be respectful and excuse yourself and your child from the room. Don't purposefully make MORE noise; that is just plain stupid. Don't involve yourself in their conversation unless your DH asks your opinion.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Sorry about all the typos. I got a new phone and it's all touch screen and it autocorrects everything and I can't turn it off. Sorry again lol

Quoting packermomof2:

Quoting WifeyC:

Quoting packermomof2:

What exactly does your husband want to cook?

Oh my damn I tried my best not to be snarky about the typo and this made me laugh.

I would have ignored it had it been a one time typo, but after three of them curiosity got the best of me. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM
I know. She also told the kids when dh and I got married that daddy has a new family and doesn't love them any more. She's one of those. She is sooooo difficult. I have stayed out of it but I'm so fed up. And she never talks to dh she calls and screams at him. He finally told her off. I swear she makes everything so hard

Quoting nmaxwell816:

That is ridicdlous

Quoting brittani:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Bm in my situation is similar. Dh needs to learn to not give in to her arguements.its taken my dh almost 2 years to learn that

Quoting brittani:

I know. She also told the kids when dh and I got married that daddy has a new family and doesn't love them any more. She's one of those. She is sooooo difficult. I have stayed out of it but I'm so fed up. And she never talks to dh she calls and screams at him. He finally told her off. I swear she makes everything so hard

Quoting nmaxwell816:

That is ridicdlous

Quoting brittani:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunnysdmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
So you are saying that she has spent $2k in medical bills? Also, may I suggest that she give you copies of cancelled checks with receipts. Someone else could have paid these bills...or they could be someone elses receipts.
liltigersmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
School let out early some place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Same here it took him along time now he tells her off and ignorance text. Like today he was up a teleophone pole and she wouldn't stop texting him. How is he supose to answer?? It pisses her off more that he ignors her

Quoting nmaxwell816:

Bm in my situation is similar. Dh needs to learn to not give in to her arguements.its taken my dh almost 2 years to learn that

Quoting brittani:

Quoting nmaxwell816:

That is ridicdlous

Quoting brittani:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM
We get the receipts from the insurance company of what they paid and what is our responsiblity. We have to pay half

Quoting Sunnysdmom:

So you are saying that she has spent $2k in medical bills? Also, may I suggest that she give you copies of cancelled checks with receipts. Someone else could have paid these bills...or they could be someone elses receipts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on May. 9, 2012 at 4:55 AM
Does the idea of hanging up after stating "I am going to hang up now as I will not be screamed at and we can resume this conversation when you are less heated" not occur to anyone? Then after hanging up don't answer the immediate call back. I warn and then hang up on people who yell and scream at me.

You don't have to fear her; but engaging the crazy with crazy of your own is just assinine. You have two options defuse or escalate; but yelling back you are escalating; that never helps.

Quoting brittani:

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN