Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

possible restraining order

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
  • 8 Replies

well, just to update you guys, things are going ok with the divorce, only he's doing everythign he can to get me alone. which i WILL NOT do.

he's scheduled his school hours same day as mine to hopefully run into me. i'm trying to get a hold of attorney to see about an order to make him stay away from me

he can't call me but still has my e-mail address for work, which is how i'm finding this information out (i have been talking to him because he's giving me A LOT of ammo for the divorce)

by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Be careful.

Also, do you want work IT guys to have access to that level of personal info?

Why not just have them block it?

Sorry this is a mess .... But I'm sure you knew it would be...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yesmaam
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Gosh , this bad now? So sorry. You could get an RO, but its just a piece of paper dear :( I agree with chan get your IT department to help block him.

needsupport100
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM

honestly i don't care if work has this much personal info IF somethign happens to me, they can reserarch e-mail records for leads (god forbid). yes i plan to find out if he can be blocked.

and BECAUSE  a ro is just a piece of ppr, i AM planning to get out of my mom's house simply so he doesn't know where i live--she knows how to take care of herself, i'm not worried about HER i just don't want the drama comeing to her house, and if he doesn't know where i live, he wont know where to take it.

SammyJK
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I missed something. Why the need to "stay away" and possible RO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
needsupport100
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Quoting SammyJK:

I missed something. Why the need to "stay away" and possible RO?

because of violent and suicidal threats, and now he's doing everythign possible to try to get me alone even though i've told him i don't want to be around him (because of his unstableness).

he has scheduled his classes the same night, hours and school i go to in hopes to get me alone. (he told me this in e-mail)

colema11
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Continuing to talk to him yet wanting him to leave you alone is sending mixed messages.  He can also use any response from you as ammo that you are saying one thing, but doing another.  Even if you are only responding to tell him to stay away.  If he continues to send emails, just print them off and store in case you need them.

angelmommy2806
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Damn. Hope you can get through the divorce quick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunni23
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Not sure whats going on but stay strong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured