Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When something puts you in the middle of your husband and his ex....What to do? UPDATE!

Posted by   + Show Post

Situation:  Two year old boy with curly long hair starts pulling it out during fits, then rubs it like crazy putting tangles in it.  Everyone tells your DH what a cute little girl he has!  Husband asks his wife SM to cut it since she has been to beauty school.  DH knows that his ex wants to cut it when she feels like it. He just asked her that it be done within 2 months, she had 3 months to do it. This is not his first haircut.  Auntie already blamed SM when she had cut it herself.  It wasn't done to cause "drama", the mom was told about the hair pulling.  

The BM liked the haircut and thanked Dad for taking the pain out of his hair.  It is interesting to see the ladies on her saying "Dad should let mom make the decision".  Sad to think one hair cut could make people so angry.

by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (61-62):
stepdiva
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM
No you don't cut his hair without talking to his mom. If he is 2 or twenty two! (not when mom has a say, at least)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
court_1989
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM

My thing is they should all be involved. Its the whole thing of when people on here say well she cp so it her choice.

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Which is why I Didn't say All. I'm sorry she doesn't involve him but two wrongs don't make a right.

Quoting court_1989:

Quoting angelmommy2806:

But some dads do care. My dh cares and yet bm won't let him be involved because she won't tell him about things until after.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured