Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Process of elimination

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 17 Replies
Someone moved my truck last night. I got up to take Ss10 to school and it was inches from the house, and my steering wheel was up (I keep it tilted down).

At first I wasn't worried cause I thought it was my Mil. Nope! She said she heard it start around 2am but she thought I was going out for something. That leaves SD15. So what would you do if your teenage skid went joy riding around in the middle of the night Without a licence?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:05 PM

my siblings and I did that all the time! good times. lol

anyways, I don't know your stitch. Are you CSM? I would be pissed!!!

I would for sure tell DH.

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Does he know how to drive a truck? is it plausible that it was him? In your process of elimination, you only eliminated one person. Are there other candidates?

Spyswife
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Hide my keys better and tell the kid to knock it off. 

maybe bring it up over dinner and just say "So I noticed you took my truck out the other night, and I'd rather you steal your dad's car next time you want to sneak out." Then just go back to eating your peas.

angelmommy2806
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Yes I'm CSM. DH knows but I think we're going to see if she does it again and call the police. We haven't even started teaching her and I'm afraid of someone getting hurt.

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM
There were 3 people it could have been, DH, Mil, or SD. We haven't taken her out for lessons but she's said her mom has before.

Quoting whatIknownow:

Does he know how to drive a truck? is it plausible that it was him? In your process of elimination, you only eliminated one person. Are there other candidates?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM
There's only one vehicle. She thinks she's untouchable (we've been through a lot this year) so we're going to call the police and report it stolen.

Quoting Spyswife:

maybe bring it up over dinner and just say "So I noticed you took my truck out the other night, and I'd rather you steal your dad's car next time you want to sneak out." Then just go back to eating your peas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Gwen
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
So you plan to endanger not only the child but any other pedestrian or motorist on the road just so you can prove she did it?!?! Stop being so childish and irresponsible and just hide your damn keys better! And let her parents handle it, you are obviously ill equipped!

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Yes I'm CSM. DH knows but I think we're going to see if she does it again and call the police. We haven't even started teaching her and I'm afraid of someone getting hurt.

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2012 at 6:34 PM

How can you report it stolen if it is still there?

Quoting angelmommy2806:

There's only one vehicle. She thinks she's untouchable (we've been through a lot this year) so we're going to call the police and report it stolen.

Quoting Spyswife:

angelmommy2806
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Lol yes ma'am. DH is her parent and that's what he's decided.

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

So you plan to endanger not only the child but any other pedestrian or motorist on the road just so you can prove she did it?!?! Stop being so childish and irresponsible and just hide your damn keys better! And let her parents handle it, you are obviously ill equipped!

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:37 PM
My Mil usually stays awake at night and she's in the attic. She heard it start last night, but thought it was me.

Quoting whatIknownow:

How can you report it stolen if it is still there?

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Quoting Spyswife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN