Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

weird sh** your in laws have done

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM
  • 31 Replies
Dh has asked bil to help him with several tgings. Bil just says. "Um no i dont wanna"

Mil shows up 3 hours before guests are coming for christmas and then has to be told to get out of my bedroom.

Mil missed dd b day party to go to the bar. Baby shower too.

Mil wouldnt leave after thanksgiving and eventually shows up in my bedroom (long after i went to sleep) at about midnight. She wanted to give me a hug... weirdo! Go home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Teeny4121979
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM
My MIL called our 14 yr old and ten yr old that she is dead to them just like their other grandmother she seriously has mental problems!!! My mom passed away 6years ago
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:06 AM
3 moms liked this

everything my in-laws do is weird.

vintagebikegirl
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:12 AM
My in laws are actually great...except my ex SIL. She was married to my BIL. They were pastor and pastors wife, strict christians, kids couldn't even watch seseme street because The Count was satanic.
Turns out SIL was having a 2 year long affair and doing meth. So much for living the christan lifestyle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenmom0305
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:17 AM

BIL told me that things in his family was run by the men and he didnt like what I was watching on tv sooo he changed the channel

Mil woke me up at 7am for 3 weeks in a row to fix her son breakfast because he had to work at 3pm that day. Nevermind the fact I was in school and he never got up to fix me breakfast

heathercm26
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy crap. You should have put an end to that shit 2 weeks and 6 days into that.

Quoting teenmom0305:

BIL told me that things in his family was run by the men and he didnt like what I was watching on tv sooo he changed the channel

Mil woke me up at 7am for 3 weeks in a row to fix her son breakfast because he had to work at 3pm that day. Nevermind the fact I was in school and he never got up to fix me breakfast

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:19 AM

They do a lot of weird stuff.

teenmom0305
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM

The third time she did it I told her the day he made me breakfast for school I would make him breakfast for work. LOL.

It stopped fast.

Quoting heathercm26:

Holy crap. You should have put an end to that shit 2 weeks and 6 days into that.

Quoting teenmom0305:

mom2cheesebug
by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I am not married to my SO, but we have been together for 4 years.

His sister had a threesome with her husband and my SK's bio mom. Then she let her live with them and kicked her out because her husband was still sleeping with her.

SO's mother keeps telling him that he needs to marry me because he isn't gonna do much better. Really? Who says that to their son. lol.

SO's Dad has never given any of his 6 kids a present for christmas, birthdays or anything. But last christmas morning he showed up at 8 am and woke me, SO and our 18 month old DD up to give her a present he bought her. That was WEIRD because he has never given any one a present. I think SO was a  little teary eyed over it. lol. Its NOT his first grandchild either, he is up to 9 and counting ranging form age 9 to incubating. This was a first for him.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this

MIL told me on my wedding day that if DH is ever not doing what I want then I need to give him a BJ to get my way.

True story.

rose0919
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM

bil called in the middle of the night talling dh he was going to drive up here he lives in wva) and beat the crap out of me because i gave his wife  the password to his secret cell phone and she found out he was cheating.

now the funny part is i only met his wife and him once. and never spoke to her on the phone computer or otherwise after that one meeting. how would i get his passwords??????? dh didnt even know them , and neither of us knew he had another cell phone. when his wife called dh after that she appoligised  and told us the idiot called her from it and used the same password for all of his accounts that how she found out. she had no idea why he would blame me because she told him how she found out. to this day he still blames me for it.  and i wont speak to either of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN