Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM is back at it.. vent

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
Im so frustrated right now... im sure u all know dh and bm have 50/50 custody of sd(shes 18months old).. I've pretty much raised her until about a 2 months ago bm decided to be a mom and honestly I was so happy for sd but at the same time I missed having sd around.. bm had said her grandma was going to come from mx to babysit sd at her apt while she worked and she had moved out of her roomates trailer and got an apt alone everything seemed to be going perfect.. even sd adjusted and she seemed happier.. anyhow well lately sd is acting out again.. I know she's little and tantrums are normal but to a certain extent.. and sd is bitting and hitting anyone again and fighting non stop and lately sd crying out for me when bm comes pick her up again.. well I picked up sd on Monday there was some guy(bms new bf) there shirtless.. lol.. and his clothes were in her room(bm has a 1bd room apt and sd and bm share a bed... so if this guy is sleeping over where is sd sleeping??? On the floor??.. well here's my frustation... sd has had diahrea the week she was w bm so I texted bm asking her how many consecutive days has it been so I can take her to the docs.. cuz she even looks skinnier and I want to make sure shes ok.. so she text back that saying her own mother hardly sees her bc she has to work 2 jobs so shes always at the sitters.. and that its so hard for her to see her dd be sick for so many days... and I need to put myself in her shoes bc shes trying..

Ok so I answered her that I've never pointed fingers accusing her for sd being sick.. im just concerned bc I know she looks skinnier and I know she mentioned she had diahrea the whole week... so the whole week meaning 7 days? Or maybe its only 3 days.. the doc is going to ask.....and that I have been in her shoes before.. if she recalls she had an affair w my dh and I moved out so she could move in to my home.. so I was alone wout cs(unlike u) and I had my kids 29days out of the month.. so I had to work too to support my 2 children.. so pls stop acting like your the only single mother in this world.. I was simply asking how long shes been sick for so I can get her in to the docs..

So she said since Wednesday evening..

Uuggrrr!!!.. I swear I can't believe she had the nerve to say all that.. and plus wth would you not make an appt for her is shes sick for 6 days out if the 7days you have her!. Shes back to her old ways.. well see how long before she starts telling me to keep sd a few extra days bc she can't handle it again...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rwblake2011
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Sooo sad for sd. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 11:22 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN