Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

YAY! another UPDATE...how his weekend went.... told dh last night that i want a weekend alone.

Posted by   + Show Post

II'm happy about the upcoming weekend. SD is staying home with bm. so no drama and no bullshit. we have guests coming and I was worried I think dh was too. so YAY!

told dh last night to go to our shore house alone with skids. Im having a rough time with dd right now and im stressed out. Going there with them is not very relaxing. In fact its more work for me than staying home. Hes annoyyed because i hoonestly told him that i find his kids stressful and somewhat annoying because all i do is cook clean up after everyone pack unpack and do a mountain of laundry when we get back. Im not in the mood. He was like oh never saw this coming..hes fucking obliivious. im also hoping when he has to do it all himself maybe hell appreciate everyting i do every weekend with no help from him or skids..

tonight he gets to pack clothes and food for them for the weekend. Cause im not doing shit.

UPDATE:

DH didn't leave until a little after 9:30 friday night. Couldn't leave earlier because he hadto coach sd 9 softballgame till about 7:30pm. After game, He sat in BM'sdriveway till about 9 while she jerked him around while he waited for the two older skids to get home with her. No one was fed dinner so of course they had to eat when they got here to our house.   He had an attitude with me because he had to pack up thefood and the truck i sat on the couch LOL.

I didn't hearfrom him till about noon he ended up working in the morning helping a friend with a project. When he got back he said the skids were bored had made a mess cooking food and just stuff everywhere. He said he had them clean it all up and everything was under control. He told me he was taking them to the boardwalk in Wildwood SD 15 wanted her belly button pierced and younger sd 9 wanted 2nd piercing in her ears.

Everytime he takes sd 15 to the boardwalk thereis a problem. she usually throws a shit fit about something and takes off and ruins the night for everyone els Dh hashad to spend at least anhour or more hunting her down on at least 3 trips outings there becauseshe didn't get her way.   Last night was no exception. she was using her phone alottwexting her friends and sending pictures so her battery went dead. As soon as she got her piercing she was giving DH a hard time she had what she wanted and wanted toleave to go back to the house so she could charge her phone. Its always all about her. she didnt want to wait for her sister to go get her ears doneor her brother to go and do something to. She threw a fit and took off. He had to go look for her Again. She had no phone cause it was dead , she used a strangers phone to call her mother. of course. Whenhe finally caught up with her she was cursing at him spitting and hitting him . completely out of control . he finally lost it and smacked her and told her to get in the car.she took her brothers phone at some point and called 911. now the police showed up. They told her to get her ass in the car.

DH called me this morning hes very upset with her I think hes coming home eartlier so he can drop skids off to BM. They were still sleeping when he called . Don't know whats going to happen there but I hope things settle downbefore they get back.

we are all going down for the long weekend next week with another family. | hope she stays home with bm next weekend.

I am so glad I stayed home this weekend. I had a nice quiet weekend here with dd. we washed my car yesterday went shopping cooked her favorite dinner. we watched a movie last night and today we are going tomarch in a memorial day parade with her girlscout troop.. even got to use my jacuzzi tub last night !

UPDATE TWO: I spoke to dh a little while ago. he said he let them sleep late . he said he had a "talk " with her and that things are quiet now. I said "uh so she's not getting a consequence for her behavior last night?  he said "no". I said ""so you think shes going to not do this crap yet another time?''  he said nothing....

I Don't fucking get this.  The  princess gets away with her bullshit again.

God forbid it were my dd he would have rode my ass and  made sure she was punished and grounded . . or I would have never heard the end of it.

I still have about two hours of peace and quiet... they wont be back here till at least 7pm Bm will be here waiting in my driveway for him to pull in. So they will probably get right in the car with her and leave.

SO GLAD I STAYED HOME 

I feel like I should say something to him about the way he lets her get away with shit but then again its a reminder to him about how fucking annoying his kids can be at times  and HEY JACKASS YOUR KIDS ARE NOT PERFECT !!!!

LOL    

by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Replies (11-18):
jojojack
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

banging head into wall 

jojojack
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

BUMP!

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Good job!

I think you did the right thing.

Don't worry about his daughter and what she gets aways with. I know it's hard, but the more you let it go...the easier it gets. :)

afwifeandmommy3
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Well I'd be informing him that she wasn't invited on the next trip or he could stay home with her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilangilyn
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Wow, what a mess. I am glad the police refused to do nothing. I think she will think twice before she does that again. A similar thing happened to my DH where the kid called the police because he was disciplining him. It's kinda scary that she had no consequences. I don't think you need to say anything to him, he is probably feeling like shit about it, and probably wondering where he went wrong.

I am glad you had a nice time with your own child.

jojojack
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Quoting lilangilyn:

Wow, what a mess. I am glad the police refused to do nothing. I think she will think twice before she does that again. A similar thing happened to my DH where the kid called the police because he was disciplining him. It's kinda scary that she had no consequences. I don't think you need to say anything to him, he is probably feeling like shit about it, and probably wondering where he went wrong.

I am glad you had a nice time with your own child.

they came home acted like nothing happened,, as usual.. no consequnces no lesson learned ugh  whatever   its HIS  problem not mine thank God ,i am going to tell dh that i dont think she should be allowed any trips to the boardwalk for a while...Im glad i had a nice weekend here with my dd too

jojojack
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM

BUMP!

jojojack
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)